- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- (Localizations, actual usable languages will vary per translator): af, sq, am, ar, hy, az, bn, bs, bg, ca, zh, zh-TW, hr, cs, da, fa-AF, ga, nl, en, et, fa, tl, fi, fr, fr-CA, ka, de, el, gu, ht, ha, he, hi, hu, is, id, it, ja, kn, kk, ko, lv, lt, mk, mr, ms, ml, mt, mn, no, fa, pa, ps, pl, pt, pt-PT, ro, ru, sr, si, sk, sl, so, es, es-MX, sw, sv, tl, ta, te, th, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, cy
What is WorldwideChat?
WorldwideChat is a plugin that lets you communicate with people who may not speak your language. It utilizes various translation APIs to translate different parts of Minecraft on the fly.
This was made in response to the lack of existing translation plugins, and as a former server owner myself this would have come in handy at times.
If you want to support my work, please feel free to donate Anything is much appreciated!Feel free to try the plugin for yourself at the following IP address:
184.108.40.206 (New and Improved)
And much more to come!
- IBM Watson, Google Translate, and Amazon Translate support.
- An interactive configuration GUI.
- Translate chat, signs, entities, and written books with an interactive GUI.
- Translation globally, for other players, or just you.
- The plugin itself has been translated into more than 30 languages.
- A cache that stores the most used phrases by players on your server, improving speed and reliability in the event of slow API response times.
- Rate limits so your players don't fill up a quota too quickly.
- Persistent translation options saved per player across server reboots and reloads.
- Stat tracker to keep track of how your players use this plugin.
- MySQL Support.
Please avoid posting bad ratings before asking. If you have problems or bugs with the plugin you can either file an issue on Github, or post on the plugin discussion page. Enjoy!
Break the blocky language barrier!