WurmBarbecue - The BBQ plugin
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Don't feel like a barbecue king while waiting in front of your furnace?
WurmBarbecue enables you to cook raw food like meat or melt ores on BBQ grills. The plugin only demands very little server resources and brings lots of fun. Say bye bye to furnaces!
A BBQ place is simply made up of a stone half slab or wooden/iron trapdoor above any block on fire. The fire must be directly under the surface block. All block structures build like this will be recognized as BBQ places and will fully work!
+ + = BBQ
Now simply drop your raw items onto the surface of the grill with the q button and watch them cook. You can also right-click the BBQ surface with the item you want to cook in your hand. This will place one item on the grill surface! Hold shift + right-click to place the whole stack on the grill.
English (by me aka. HungryLime) Warning: super kiddie voice!
Russian (by Sanny0KTV):
Portuguese (by aldroydzito):
All items (food & ores) supported in furnaces are also supported on BBQ grills!
For a complete recipe book, use /bbq recipes
- /bbq - Info command
- /bbq how - General help command
- /bbq recipes - Get the BBQ recipe book with all recipes and cooking / melting times
- bbq.recipebook - Permission to recieve the recipe book (default true)
What you can edit in config.yml:
The section Multiple Items contains three factor variables. These values are seconds that are added to the normal cooking time if the user cooks / melts multiple items as a stack.
- Enable Food Cooking: Enable BBQ places for food cooking
- Enable Ore Melting: Enable BBQ places for ore melting and stone burning.
- Disable Furnaces [FOOD]: Set to true to disable all furnace recipes of food. You can't cook food in furnaces anymore then.
- Disable Furnaces [ORES]: Set to true to disable all furnace recipes of ores and stones. You can't melt these in furnaces anymore then.
What you can edit in the recipes folder:
- Factor 1: This factor will be added when the stack size is between 4-10 items
- Factor 2: This factor will be added when the stack size is between 11-32 items
- Factor 3: This factor will be added when the stack size is over 32 items
You can fully edit all recipes of WurmBBQ individually in the respective meal.yml.
If you're a bit advanced, you can also create your own custom recipes manually:
- Activated: If this recipe should work on BBQ grills
- Educt Material: Do not change anything here
- Product Material: Do not change anything here
- Recipe Type: Do not change anything here
- Cooking Time: The cooking time in seconds
- Educt Message: A message displayed when the raw item is dropped on a grill surface.
- Product Message: A message displayed when the item is cooked. You can also leave this blank.
- Recipe Book: All these options only affect the recipe book page for this recipe
- Educt Name: The raw item name
- Product Name: The finished product item name
- Recipe Name: The name of the recipe. Be creative or just use the name of the product
- Description: The description placed below the recipe title.
What will be implemented in the next version(s)?
- Duplicate one of the recipe files in the recipe folder
- Change the type names of educt and product material to what item you want to have. You can find the appropriate names on bukkit or minecraft wiki
- Set "Recipe Type" to 0 if its a food recipe, otherwise set it to 1
- Adjust the rest of the values as explained above
Donations, Questions or waiting for an update?
- BBQ places can be enabled to burn out (can be set to on/off) so you need to place coal on them to keep them running
- Multi-recipes: You can create own recipes consisting out of several sub-recipes. Your users can then e.g. cook a golden apple by placing 1 normal apple + 3 gold nuggets on the grill at the same time
- A compact, indoor version of BBQ places: A small BBQ furnace
Coding needs a lot of coffee. If you wish to donate me a cup, please use the following PayPal donation link https://www.paypal.me/cedricsommer/
For any questions, please write me a PM directly via the bukkit forums or contact me via Email: [email protected]. You can also post any bugs or good ideas in the comments section below.
Become a barbecue king and cook your food on open fire grills