- Tested Minecraft Versions:
X-Ray Detector - Perfect for Hardcore Faction Servers
Most anti x-ray plugins out there are either too laggy or too glitchy. This plugin solves both those problems! Instead of preventing x-ray, this plugin allows it, but monitors a players mining activity. Once a player has broken a certain ore (add as many as you want, it's all configurable!) in a certain amount of time, all players online with the required permission will be alerted. Once alerted, the player can then investigate to see if the culprit is using x-ray. This is great for hardcore faction servers with active staff who are always on the lookout for cheaters.
- X-Ray detection to the millisecond
- Add any ores/blocks to your alert list
- You get to specify the amount of ores the players have to mine and the time period in the config
- All messages are configurable
- Easy installation
- Lag free
- /xraydetector <player> - Inspect a player without waiting for alerts. This command shows all the ores/blocks the player has mined within the specified time in the config
- xraydetector.admin - Gives players permission to receive alerts and perform the /xraydetector command
# Prefix of alert message
prefix: "&b[&9X-Ray Detector&b] "
# This is the permission all players online with the permission node
xraydetector.admin will receive
alert-message: "&6%player% &ehas found &6%amount% %ore% &ein
under &6%time%&e! He might be xraying..."
# Header of the info message
info-message-header: "&7-== &8%player% &7==-"
# Displayed when a player types /xraydetector <player>. This will display
all ores in
# the config, showing the amount of blocks they've broken in the specified
amount of time
info-message: "&a%ore%: &7%amount% blocks in %time%"
# Play a sound when you receive an alert of someone x-raying
- All ores/blocks you want to be tracked need to be the material name of the ore/block. For example, REDSTONE_ORE.
- Amount and time are needed for each ore. If a player mines the specified amount under the specified time, all players with permission get alerted.
- Time can be in minutes, seconds, or hours. To specify which, put the appropriate suffix on the number (s = seconds, m = minutes, h = hours)
- All messages are configurable, including those shown when you type /xraydetector <player>
If you're having any trouble setting up or running into any bugs, please discuss it with me either via discussion or via PM before leaving a review! I'll do my best to insure the problem is fixed asap.
X-Ray Detector (Great for HCF Servers) 1.3.5
X-Ray plugin that alerts all staff members when it believes someone is x-raying!