- Tested Minecraft Versions:
X-Ray Detector - Perfect for Hardcore Faction Servers
Most anti x-ray plugins out there are either too laggy or too glitchy. This plugin solves both those problems! Instead of preventing x-ray, this plugin allows it, but monitors a players mining activity. Once a player has broken a certain ore (add as many as you want, it's all configurable!) in a certain amount of time, all players online with the required permission will be alerted. Once alerted, the player can then investigate to see if the culprit is using x-ray. This is great for hardcore faction servers with active staff who are always on the lookout for cheaters.
- X-Ray detection to the millisecond
- Add any ores/blocks to your alert list
- You get to specify the amount of ores the players have to mine and the time period in the config
- All messages are configurable
- Easy installation
- Lag free
- /xraydetector <player> - Inspect a player without waiting for alerts. This command shows all the ores/blocks the player has mined within the specified time in the config
- xraydetector.admin - Gives players permission to receive alerts and perform the /xraydetector command
# Prefix of alert message
prefix: "&b[&9X-Ray Detector&b] "
# This is the permission all players online with the permission node
xraydetector.admin will receive
alert-message: "&6%player% &ehas found &6%amount% %ore% &ein
under &6%time%&e! He might be xraying..."
# Header of the info message
info-message-header: "&7-== &8%player% &7==-"
# Displayed when a player types /xraydetector <player>. This will display
all ores in
# the config, showing the amount of blocks they've broken in the specified
amount of time
info-message: "&a%ore%: &7%amount% blocks in %time%"
# Play a sound when you receive an alert of someone x-raying
- All ores/blocks you want to be tracked need to be the material name of the ore/block. For example, REDSTONE_ORE.
- Amount and time are needed for each ore. If a player mines the specified amount under the specified time, all players with permission get alerted.
- Time can be in minutes, seconds, or hours. To specify which, put the appropriate suffix on the number (s = seconds, m = minutes, h = hours)
- All messages are configurable, including those shown when you type /xraydetector <player>
If you're having any trouble setting up or running into any bugs, please discuss it with me either via discussion or via PM before leaving a review! I'll do my best to insure the problem is fixed asap.
X-Ray Detector (Great for HCF Servers) 1.3.5
X-Ray plugin that alerts all staff members when it believes someone is x-raying!
Needs some polishing in cases where players use silk touch for mining, ore experience farming, and team mining.
Suggestions: checking for the ore group formation, ore altitude, and maybe keeping track of how many times the ore has been mined.
Other than that, works flawless.
Plugin is nice, It has helped my server catch plenty of cheaters, The only flaw is low keep up the author has with this plugin, With the only versions its tested on being up to 1.10, I have noticed several (small) bugs in 1.12 builds, Such as gmc notifications when people are breaking ores, delayed notifications, etc. Im still using the plugin until either this or X-Ray informer are updated and fixed entirely. Hope to see more updates. - Voqz
Love the plugin - just works! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Customization is great, and I get notifications the minute something goes down!
Do you have an issue/feedback/suggestion tracker? I'd love to see the ability to log alerts when I'm not on! :) I've got some folks I'm watching, and I'd love to see if the limit is breached when offline! :)
Love the plugin, you can change the notification message, it has the dynamic place holders %player% %amount% %ore% %time%, and it does its function. It does work on 1.9, which is the version im currently running on my 1gb server (which some how is running) with 48 plugins (49 if you include this one) and does not cause any extra lag (surprisingly the server dosent lag at all) I would just add one thing, i dont know how you could do this (since im not a plugin dev) but mabey add a coreprotect hookin or something? Basiclly i woujld love to see if this would ignore ores placed by players, so you know if someone silk touches a bunch of ores, places them all, and then mines them all at once it wouldint send notifications to staff. All in all great plugin!