Broadcast to the whole server, broadcast to only people with a specific permission.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in config.yml
- Have a feature of your own added to the plugin you donated through
- Be listed on every plugin I make
- uh idk it'll make me happy so
[ Donate ]
1) Broadcast to people with a permission (/bcperm (Permission e.g litebans.ban) (message)).
2) Broadcast to the whole server.
3) Reload the configuration file with 1 command.
4) Look at the source code.
1) /broadcast - (Aliases: /bc) Broadcast to the whole server a custom message. (Customizable in the config file)
Usage: /broadcast (message)
Example: /broadcast &4Hello everyone
2) /broadcastperm (Aliases /bcperm) Broadcast to players with a specific permission a message. (Customizable in the config file)
Usage: /broadcastperm (permission) (message)
Example: /broadcastperm staffcore.is-staff Please keep an eye on Player135, I think they're hacking.
3) /bcreload (No aliases) Reload the config file.
If you'd like to report a bug, DM me on spigot. Bug reports in the reviews section will be ignored.
If you'd like to suggest something, you can say it in the reviews.
have fun with this resource!
April fools plugin update coming soon. Stay tuned https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/april-fools-free.90811/