XenRegister is a lightweight plugin/addon that will execute a set of commands when a user registers on your forum.
- Download and unzip XenRegister.zip
- Upload XenRegister.jar to your server
- Restart your server, and edit XenRegister/config.yml
- Restart once more
- Upload the files from upload/ to your root XenForo directory
- Navigate to ACP -> Addons -> Install Addon
- Choose "Install from uploaded file", use the file XenForo/addon-XenRegister.xml
- Install the Addon
- In ACP, navigate to Home -> Options -> XenRegister, and change the settings to match those in your config.yml
- The user must be online, otherwise the plugin will ignore the request
- If the server is down while the user is registering, the request will not function
- Commands will be executed even if the user has not confirmed his/her email
Reward your users for registering on your forum!