XFilter is a very simple, easy-to-use chat filter plugin that replaces any words (or custom regex filters) on your configured list with asterisks (or a character of your choice). This includes blocked words with multiple letter uses, e.g. faaart.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Commands /xfilter <extension>
- addWord <word> Adds the word to your list.
- removeWord <word> Removes the word from your list.
- list Lists the currently filtered words.
- setCharacter <character> Sets the character that will replace letters
- addFilter <regex filter> <number of characters to replace it with> Adds the regex filter to your list.
- removeFilter <regex filter> Removes the filter from your list.
As of XFilter 1.4.4 I have implemented auto-updating, this has not been fully tested but can be turned off by setting "autoUpdate" to 'false' in the filter.yml.
For more version history you can visit the dev.bukkit.org page here.