- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/milkwalk/XPBoostThis is a very simple plugin which allows players to earn more exp when they are fighting!
Be aware of...
I am not active on the spigot, i may (very likely) never reply if u write me.
Plugin is and will be updated for the newest mc versions (i will just keep it updated), but dont expect me to add any new features. thank you for understanding.
PlaceholderAPI & MVdWPlaceholderAPI:
- Players can purchase configurable XP boost via special GUI
- MySQL support
- Every message can be edited through config
- Configurable price and effect duration per boost
- Ability to set the global XP boost for everyone on the server
- Automatically assign on which days XP Boost will be for everyone (Monday's, Tuesday's etc)
- Multiple XP boosts for player to choose from in the buy menu
- If global XP boost is active, there is an option to change servers motd
- Per boost permissions, custom lores, names etc
- Ability to give items which can activate boosts
- BossBar support
- PlaceholderAPI support
- MyPet support
- SkillAPI support
- McMMO support
- RPGme support
- Heroes support
- JobsReborn support
- and other features...
PAPI expansion for XPBoost is avaliable HERE
Commands (/xpboost or /xpb):
- %xpboost_hasboost% - Returns yes:no
- %xpboost_hasboost_conditionname% - Returns yes:no (e.g. %xpboost_hasboost_mcmmo%)
- %xpboost_boost% - Returns a boost of the player (if has any)
- %xpboost_boost_time% - Returns initial duration of the boost (seconds)
- %xpboost_timeleft% - Returns remaining time of the boost (seconds)
What ever is inside  is optional.
- /xpboost gui - GUI to purchase the xp boost
- /xpboost info - Shows time remaining
- /xpboost give <player/all> <boost> <time> [vanilla,skillapi,mcmmo,rpgme,heroes,jobs]- Gives xp boost to a player
- /xpb giveDefinedBoost <player/all> <boostId> [durationInSeconds] - gives a player (or everyone) some predefined boost (boost does not have to be enabled in the config)
- /xpboost clear <player> - Removes xp boost from a player
- /xpboost item <player> <boost> <time> - Gives an XPBoost item
- /xpboost on/off - Enables/DIsables global xp boost
- /xpboost global <boost> [time in seconds] - Changes global XPBoost multiplier
- /xpboost reload - Reloads config
- Just write on the 1st line what ever is specified in the config and it will generate a sign (xpboost.admin perm.)
If for some reason you need permissions only for specific commands, you can use these:
- xpboost.use - permission to be able to purchase exp boost/info
- xpboost.admin - permission to be able to reload, enable and disable global xp boost, clear, give and sign creation.
You will need Vault to run this plugin
- xpboost.on - /xpboost on
- xpboost.off - /xpboost off
- xpboost.info - /xpboost info
- xpboost.gui - /xpboost gui
Plugin review by VariationVault:
XP Boost 3.4.1
Let players buy an XP boost! SkillAPI & McMMO support.