Store your experience in a carryable barrel.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Ownership for the storage. Prevents taking experience or breaking the storage.
- The storage can be picked up and taken around, with the contents saved inside.
- Automatic experience pickup in a range around the XP-Barrel. (Can be enabled/disabled and configured.)
- In-game viewing and editing of the recipes.
- Fully translatable.
- Selling/buying experience. (With Items or balance.)
- Filling the experience in custom experience bottles.
- Option to control who can take or save experience of the own storage.
- Accessing storages over the world and dimensions.
You can find a version for 1.14 HERE!
Gives access to the reload command and allows the editing and showing of every recipe regardless if they're enabled or not.
Gives access to the respective commands.
.others define, if the command can be used on other players.
Gives access to the editrecipe command. Can be restricted to single recipes:
Gives access to the showrecipe command. Can be restricted to single recipes:
Allows a player to break and place XP-Barrels of other owners and the taking and saving of experience in their XP-Barrels.
Gives access to craft a block/item of this plugins. Can be restricted to single recipes:
You can view this project here too:
This plugins uses bStats.