This plugin is made for catching x-rayers.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /xraydetector help = Shows help page
- /xraydetector config = Change the config ingame (Resets when the server reloads / restarts)
- /xraydetector notify = Not get notified with reports as a staff!
- /xrayreport <player> = Reports a player (There is a 3 minute cooldown. Can be bypassed with perm "xraydetector.bypass"
- Tells all staff / console that someone is mining ores
The message format is: "(Prefix) >> (Player_Name) found (BLOCK) at location (X_LOCATION), (Y_LOCATION), (Z_LOCATION). Click to teleport!"
- You can add any block id in config.yml to make staff know that someone is mining that block
- You can change the prefix of the plugin. The default is "X-Ray Detector"
- You can change the notify type ingame or in config.yml
For notify type in config.yml:
1 = All staff
2 = Console ONLY
3 = All players including non-staff
4 = No Notify
5 = Console and Staff
6 = Console and All players including non-staff
If you put a number not 1 - 6, the plugin will shut down!
The default of notify-type is 1 (All staff)
- xraydetector.cmd = Do /xraydetector
- xraydetector.notify = Get notified when someone is mining one of the block listed in config.yml
- xraydetector.bypass = Bypass the cooldown of /xrayreport
- xraydetector.* = All permission to this plugin!