- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This simple plugin lets you yeet other players and yourself!
This plugin is fully customizable: you can edit and disable messages and the prefix!
Commands and permissions:
- Stop your server.
- Place the plugin into your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
- /yeet <player> <strength> - All arguments are optional.
- yeet.self - Permission needed to yeet yourself!
- yeet.others - Permission needed to yeet others!
- yeet.protected - Players with this permission can't be yeeted. You can disable this feature in the config.
The default language of the plugin is English, although you can customize and disable all messages in the config.yml file inside the plugins folder. Please note that this plugin uses placeholders in its messages (%targetplayer%, %senderplayer%, %strength%)!
Please note that this plugin is in the early stages of development, I test everything before uploading this resource, although you might find some bugs and errors.
Have fun! I hope you'll like my plugin!
Yeet [ 1.8 - 1.17 ] 1.3.1
Yes, you can YEET people! Now with custom messages and prefix!