- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Want to integrate twitter with your server? Its now dead easy with Yet Another Twitter Client!
- Easy to use
- Powerful admin commands
- Individual player access
- Self explanatory messages & commands
- No external libraries needed
- Message screening so mistyped commands don't get tweeted
- Much more!
- Console support
In Game Commands:
- /twitter <message> - Send a tweet
- /twitter send - Confirm sending
- /twitter view - View pending tweet
- /twitter clear - Clear pending tweet
- /twitter admin - View Admin Commands
- /twitter admin add <player> - Grant a player twitter access
- /twitter admin remove <player> - Revoke a players twitter access
- /twitter admin ban <player> - Ban a player from twitter access
- /twitter admin list (banned) - List players with twitter access (include the word banned to list banned players)
- /twitter reload - Reloads the plugin
<arg> = required (arg) = optional
- /twitter <message> - Send a tweet (No username is included)
All permissions are given to operators by default.
- yatc.tweet - Send a tweet
- yact.reload - Reload the plugin
- yact.admin - Use admin commands
Tips 'n Tricks:
- Download and install the plugin
- Restart the server to generate a config.yml, the plugin will disable at this point because your twitter information is not set.
- Head over to https://apps.twitter.com and make a twitter app (guide below)
- Copy and paste the keys generated into the config.yml
- Restart the server, and start tweeting!
- Putting a "*" in front of your message removes the username. For example /tweet *Hello!
Give me a shout in the discussion if you find any bugs! Please note I do not plan on adding any more features since the idea of this plugin is to be simple!