- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
ZEnchantmentCore is a base API for building custom enchantments. It allows developers to create plugin addons relatively easily that function off of events. The heavy lifting is done for you -- building an enchantment addon only requires a few steps. Some of the main functionalities include:
This list will be expanded upon as more versions release, and any ideas or suggestions would be helpful (this is my first plugin release). Feel free to leave feedback at any time.
- Adding functionality to enchantments triggered by various events (such as block breaking, dealing damage, taking damage, fishing, etc.)
- Customizable enchantment names show up in item description
- Enchantments work with vanilla Minecraft features, including loot generation, enchantment tables, and the vanilla /enchant command (meaning that there is no need for an extra enchant command).
- Enchantments can be selectively disabled in configuration
- And more (especially as more versions start to release)!
There is a sample addon provided in the Useful Links section that has many different enchantments to test out, if you don't know how to code or would rather save time, you can just use that plugin and have fun with it.
Note: keep in mind that this is not a "full" release, so anything that does not work as intended should be expected and reported to either here or GitHub.
Currently supports 1.16-1.16.5.
New versions of Minecraft will be supported as they release. However, older ones are not going to ever be supported, since each version/patch has to be implemented individually.
/ze or /ze help - Gets information on plugin.
/ze list - Lists all added enchantments from all addons.
/ze check - Checks all enchantments on main hand item.
zenchantmentcore.help - Allows player to use /ze help.
zenchantmentcore.util - Allows player to use /ze utility commands (such as /ze list).
Source Code - https://github.com/zivoric/ZEnchantmentCore
Wiki - https://github.com/zivoric/ZEnchantmentCore/wiki
Example Enchantment Addon - https://github.com/zivoric/ZEnchantments-Basic