It is highly recommended to upgrade to this version. However, previous implementations of this API will have to be heavily modified.
- Regrouped classes into core and utils packages
- Renamed CoreEnchParent to CoreEnch
- Added EnchantmentUtils
- Functions as a utility class for various methods that may be useful
- Enchantments are no longer created from the constructor, but rather by extending an abstract class CustomEnch, and the CustomEnchListener should no longer be used (extended) in client plugins
- Every custom enchantment should have its own class that extends CustomEnch, filling in the methods accordingly
- Instead of extending the CustomEnchListener like before, you now specify each event per class
- More info about specifying events will be available on the wiki.