THIS PLUGIN WILL NOT BE RECIEVING UPDATES FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE. HOWEVER I WILL BE UPDATING IT AT SOME POINT AND ADDING NEW FEATURES
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
IMPORTANT: You must have ProtocolLib installed for zFakeTablist to work!
zFakeTablist allows you to add fake players to your tablist from a customisable list or a randomly generated list.
Randomised Ping: Randomisation of the fake player's latency.
Randomly Generated Player Names: Randomly generates the fake player's names automatically for you!
Predefined Player Names: You have the option to predefine the fake player's names in the configuration.
Customisable Fake Player Count: Change how many fake players get generated.
Random Skin: The fake player's skin will be chosen from a list of hardcoded skins, this will be configurable in future. This can be toggle off in the configuration.
Arguments: rl/reload, add <player>, remove <player>
- Add the ability to disable random ping.
- PlaceholderAPI compatibility for names, header and footer.
- Add random join and leave intervals to make the playercount seem more natural.
- Add commands to configure the plugin.
- Improve randomly generated names
- Improve /ftl reload command
- Optimise fake player interactions.
I will be adding a Trello and a GitHub to this page shorty so anyone can see the source code.
Type: "random" # Random = randomly generated names, Custom = custom names configurable in the list below.
Type: "random" # Random = randomly generated skins, Custom = custom skins configurable in the list below.
# Random: true # If true, each fake player will have a random ping (defined below).
# Measured in seconds.
Interval: 10 # Interval in which fake players will join and rejoin automatically.
Offset: 5 # Random offset added to interval to make it seem more natural. (Will generate a number between 1 and Offset).
PlayerCount: true # Do fake players effect the player count?
Please do not use the reviews section to report bugs. Contact me on Discord @ Zilleyy#7370 for support. I will ignore any bug reports made in the reviews section.
NOTE: zFakeTablist is in it's early stages, so don't freak out if you come across a bug, let me know straight away and I will fix it asap!
By downloading my plugin, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You may not copy my code and claim it as your own.
- If you fork this plugin, you must give clear credit to myself (the original developer).
- You may not resell my plugin in any form (including a fork) for the monetary gain of yourself of any other party without my formal consent.