- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Zedd7, Schneidertm, Sikatsu1997, Sanamia, Abrahan, Montlikadani, ozy_rys, GouLiGuoJiaNaive
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, Chinese
Servers running MC 1.14 and later may encounter issues when using /zh list and /zh info. This is liked caused by a bug with Trader Llamas that this snapshot of ZHorse 1.8.3 should fix.
ZHorse's job is to provide an enhanced management of horses in Minecraft. It ranges from giving custom names to your horses to teleporting them if you happen to lose one. This plugin is highly customizable since you can edit any word showing up in the chat and define how ZHorse should work by editing the config.
- Claim any wild horse, donkey, mule or llama.
- Spawn horses with custom appearance and statistics.
- Name, rename and edit at will your claimed horses.
- Watch your horses names take the color of your permission group.
- Exchange your horses with other players...
- Or put them up for sale !
- Protect your horses against a customizable list of damages.
- Lock your horses to prevent any theft attempt...
- But share them with your friends !
- Teleport your horses to you, or yourself to your horses.
- Send them back to their stable.
- Resurrect them with their full inventory.
- Set you preferred language and horse.
- Store your data with MySQL or SQLite.
- Go through the list of commands to discover all the features !
- Spigot 1.16.x
- Vault 1.7.x
- Java 8
- (MySQL 5.7+)
- Check the To Do list on GitHub !
- Take a look at the Config, Locales (EN, FR, DE, NL, ES, HU, PL, CN) or the Tips and tricks page if you encounter any difficulty !
- Feel free to suggest me your ideas or report your bugs via a new issue on GitHub !
- Please note that English is not my native language, so let me know if I wrote something weird on this page or anywhere else
Enjoy the advanced horse management and protection features provided by ZHorse !