1.8.0 (Bukkit/Spigot/Paper 1.13.2)
This update focuses on making database communications more efficient.
All database updates and heavy-hitting features will now run on a separate thread, which should greatly help with the overall performances for large servers.
How to update
ZHorse 1.8.0 is a drop-in replacement of ZHorse 1.7.1 so you don't need to make any change.
If you are updating from an earlier version, follow the instructions of the intermediate releases.
- Updated for Spigot 1.13.2.
- Updated for Vault 1.7.x.
- Made all database updates asynchronous.
- Made all heavy-hitting features asynchronous (chunk monitoring, auto-stable).
- Added /zh help to the list of commands executable from the console
- Made /zh heal and /zh edit update horse_stats table after execution.
- Made SQL queries being logged to console in case of SQLException.
- Fixed dead horses resurrecting with id 0 when all other registered horses were also dead.
- Fixed typos in config.yml.
- Added comments in config.yml.