- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Simple and easy to use
- No setup required
- Works with all items
- run /cratetool <crate name>
- open crate and goto yellow glass pane, then click on the golden sword and set items inside
- open crate and goto yellow glass pane, then click on the tripwire hook and set the key in the middle.
- Distribute that key throughout your server. You can get more keys by doing /getkey <crate id> Crate id is the X +Y +Z coords of the crate. So if you stand ontop of the crate and type in chat the /getkey XYZ without spaces or decimals you should get your key.
- Profit, players can open the crate with the key at ease.
Code (YAML):zc.getkey -- allows use of the getkey command
zc.createcrate -- allows the ability to create and edit crates.
Create crate, with custom name & color
Set the key used to open the crate
Set the rewards for the crate
get the key for the crate from current coords
Spin the crate and get reward