- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The source and destination file paths are saved inside of the config.yml. This means that only one can be set at a time. If you edit these values directly in the config.yml you must reload the plugin for the new values to take effect.
This plugin is compatible with Spigot versions 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, and 1.13.x.
For more information and details on this plugin, including command usages and permissions, you may consult the wiki page.
- Extraction of ZIP, RAR, JAR, PACK, and XZ archives.
- Compression of any file or directory into the ZIP format.
- Compression of any JAR file to the PACK format, and any non-directory file to the XZ format.
- Queueable operations if you have many extractions/compressions to perform.
- Configurable Thread Pool Executor allowing you to set a maximum queue size and maximum number of threads to run at once. Incase of an emergency the Thread Pool can be shutdown at anytime.
- Option to be warned if an extraction/compression would result in files being overriden.
- If enabled, users will require an additional permission in order to proceed with the process.
- For extractions, you can view every file which would be overriden prior to proceeding with the process.
- Metrics by bStats
- Feature List
- Supported Archive Types
- Configuration File
Where can I find more information about this plugin?
We keep our wiki page updated to reflect the latest and most useful information about this plugin. If you have further questions don't hesitate to ask the developer.
How can I report an issue or request a feature?
You may use our issue tracker to report issues and request new features be added. If you need immediate support you may also try contacting the developer directly.
Consider also joining our Discord Server.
Which version should I use?
You should try to use the version uploaded here on the Spigot page. All versions posted here are considered releases and have undergone extensive testing.
Dev builds are also provided, however they are usually unstable and not feature complete. Only use these builds if you are interested in testing new versions or if for some reason you need the absolute latest changes.
Extraction halted when conflicts are detected
View ZipExtractor on Dev Bukkit
View ZipExtractor on Sponge Ore
Extract and Compress ZIP, RAR, JAR, PACK, and XZ archives through minecraft.
- Release 2.1.0 - Added Tab Completion for File Paths Dec 6, 2018
- Release 2.0.0 - Sponge Support, Major Refactor Nov 25, 2018
- Release 1.2.3 - Fixed Junrar Vulnerability, Dependency Upgrades Oct 17, 2018