This Library provides methods to create, delete and modify zones or areas (also called regions in worldguard).
The features of this Library:
- Four different types of zones possible
- Fast detection of zones by specific position
- Fast detection of colliding zones
- Displays zones visually without client mods (thanks to @DarkBlade12)
- Different included events
- Player enters zone (can be cancelled)
- Player leaves zone (can be cancelled)
- ZoneInfoEvent (to identify zone holder plugin)
- Integrated method to force zones to be fullHeight zones
Put the jar file inside the plugins folder. Nothing more!
The Plugin contains the command /zl or /zoneslib. This command allows to reload the plugin and search for updates.
The Permissions are:
/zl reload -- zoneslib.commands.zoneslib.reload
/zl update -- zoneslib.commands.zoneslib.update
To see update messages this permission is needed:
HOWTO (for developers)
There is an simple wiki to show all existing methods. (Wiki not done)
Plugins which uses ZonesLib