- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
If you are not familiar with DBMS especially MySQL or MariaDB, this plugin is NOT for you.
What is Zstats?
Zstats is a Spigot plugin to record all players statistics to MySQL database so you can display the stats live to your website, for instance like this:
- MySQL storage (using HikariCP, asynchronous and lag-free even on a potato PC)
- AFK time statistics, requires EssentialsX (optional)
- Notify a player stats update to Discord, requires DiscordSRV (optional)
- Auto update a player stats to database when the player leaves your server
- Flexible configurations, you can choose what stats to be recorded to your database
Other than that is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Spigot/PaperMC from 1.8 to 1.16.5
- Mohist 1.12 to 1.12.2
- Geyser and Floodgate
- Java 8 to 11 (Incompatible with Java before 8)
Commands and Permissions:
All these commands require Zstats.use permission
Update all player stats to database (may takes long to finish depending on how many unique players ever joined your server)
/zstats update <player_name>
Update specified player stats to database
For Minecraft version before 1.15, you can only update online players due to SpigotAPI doesn't support offline player yet.
/zstats delete <player_name>
Delete specified player stats from database record (doesn't delete the player stats itself, only the database record)
- Download and put the jar file to plugins folder
- Start and stop again your server to generate config file (you can also use load/unload command from PlugMan)
- Enter your MySQL details to config.yml
- Explore the config.yml file!
- Ready to be used (you can also reload this plugin with PlugMan)
Updating from v0.8 or v0.8.2?
Read the update post here.
This plugin is developed by myself in my free time for my personal SMP server need. If you need to add your own custom player stats to be recorded to database, you have to clone and change the code then recompile it by yourself from my GitHub repository (and pull request to my GitHub repository too ).
If you find any bugs/issues please report them to my GitHub repository and I will fix them in my free time (no rush, no ETA).
Please credit me and give this plugin link if you post it to another website, thank you.