Premium ᴾᴿᴱᴹᴵᵁᴹ AdvancedMobArena - Slay Mobs for Rewards! [1.16 - 1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Check your arena region, it should cover all arena including spawn point for players

2. Thanks, Shadownix. Glad to know it isn't just me.

3. It did. I made sure. Multiple times.

Doesn't matter now, I gave up on this plugin and moved onto something else that worked on the 1st try.

4. Do not use the characters for the gui-item, numbers only.

5. Hey, I'm a bit confused by your response? I just tried to run a command not use an item

6. Show me your arenas.yml config

7. FooRiNGeST updated AdvancedMobArena with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. After the game ends on the A map,
    The time remaining until the restart or AMA is reloaded is fixed to 20 minutes.

Is this what it is?

9. Sikatsu

Patron

Any news about teamstats in leaderboard while playing?

10. Not fully understand what you mean. Could yuo write more details?

I'll try to do it in next update in the next couple of days

• Like Like x 1
  11. I set the game time to 35 minutes in the plugin.

After the game is over, it will stay fixed for 20 minutes.

12. When a certain person enters the Arena, a message pops up on the console.
    His ID is JJunting

[12:35:06 WARN]: [AdvancedMobArena] Task #483960 for AdvancedMobArena v2.2.0-beta3 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ru.Capitalism.AMA.Game.Game.joinPlayer(Game.java:406) ~[?:?]
    at ru.Capitalism.AMA.Game.Game$1.run(Game.java:246) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-625bc00-7dd77d7]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_112]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ok I'll check it

Will be fixed

14. Andre_601

Supporter

Can you add a function, to enter things threw a sign?
    I have a BungeCoord-Server with global Chat. And there doesn't work the chat-functions, like changing the GUI-Item.

EDIT: In the Kit.yml are the Potion-syntax wrong. Potion has _SPLASH and Splashpotion has _POTION in the description ;)

#1135 Andre_601, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  15. Andre_601

Supporter

Another thing: Can you add, that if no players are available for StatsSign (For example wins) and there are heads above it, that it will change the head to that of MHF_Question (Or to one, that you can define in the config)?

16. Ok, I'll change it

Will be fixed

Ok, will be done in next updates

• Like Like x 1
  17. "The game will start in 0 seconds!" It will be repeatedly displayed and the game will not start.

18. Andre_601

Supporter

[Problem]: If you add mobspawners threw command and enable the arena, AMA will say, that you first need to set Mobspawns.
    [Problem]: If you add them with the editor GUI, it will be added, but if you click on the emeraldblock (save) it will reset.
    [Problem]: If you select mobspawns to delete and save it, it will not delete all selected.
    [Problem]: If you change the text and add '' it won't accept that and will only show empty lines everywhere...

19. Any console errors?

Will be fixed soon!

• Like Like x 1