Premium ᴾᴿᴱᴹᴵᵁᴹ AdvancedMobArena - Slay Mobs for Rewards! [1.16 - 1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Andre_601

Supporter

The coins don't get saved...
    I first thought, thats because I never win a game. But even after I win the last round and won the game, I still don't have any coins at all.
    The stats says, that I have 0 coins. And the stats,yml says the same...

Also the Signs should be reworked... again.
    • The kill, win, ... signs show the skull of a skeleton if there is no player and you use a arena-stats sign
      Here you can see it.
    • The plugin still gives me a lot of "Task #37 for AdvancedMobArena" errors because of "String out of range: 1" on a top sign.
      But, like you can see on the image (link above): I just use 1 charakter (k) to make sure, that everthing can be displayed on the sign.
      But I still get this error.
      Code (Text):
      [Server thread/WARN]: [AdvancedMobArena] Task #37 for AdvancedMobArena v2.5.1-RECODED generated an exception
      java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 1
          at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1963) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at ru.Capitalism.AMA.Listeners.SignListener.updateTopSigns(SignListener.java:256) ~[?:?]
          at ru.Capitalism.AMA.Tasks.SignsTask$1.run(SignsTask.java:15) ~[?:?]
          at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66-internal]
    • I also get another Error, when I create a new Stats sign:
      Code (Text):
      [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event SignChangeEvent to AdvancedMobArena v2.5.1-RECODED
      org.bukkit.event.EventException
          at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2087) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInUpdateSign.a(SourceFile:44) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInUpdateSign.a(SourceFile:10) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:747) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66-internal]
      Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
          at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at ru.Capitalism.AMA.Listeners.SignListener.signChange(SignListener.java:124) ~[?:?]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_66-internal]
          at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
          ... 15 more

It looks like, that it is a NumberFormatException.
    • There is a 3rd problem, that still exist:
      If you destroy a Stats sign (The sign, with that you can see your stats in a GUI) in creative mode, it will open the GUI.
    I have some ideas, to fix some of the problems:
    1st problem:
    I have no idea....​
    2nd problem:
    same...​
    3rd problem:
    Make the signs from
    [​IMG]

to
    [​IMG]

and add a function, that if they rightclick it, that they will get the stat, wich in this case would be "wins: 10"
    That should remove the error, because playernames now has a complete line, wich should be good in most cases...

And Arenas can be displayed on the 2nd line:
    [​IMG]
    4th problem:
    I do not know, what on the signs causes this problem. I think its the 3rd line, in wich you add the number of the place, that you want to display...​
    5th problem:
    Just remove the "Action.left_click_block" from the PlayerInteractEvent (if you using that, but thats almost 100% sure, because I can't imagen another method to check for clicking on a sign...)​

2. so your plugin can stand alone and does not use any minecraft original code to work? if it can then it does not break the eula otherwise it does.

3. Andre_601

Supporter

What do you talk about?
    The plugin isn't against the EULA of Minecraft, because if it would break the EULA, then spigot would too... :rolleyes:

EDIT:
    To say it simple: Its not allowed to sell things from minecraft for real money, that gives certain players special benefits against other players (on the same server)

Again: If this plugin brakes the Minecraft-EULA, then every othe plugin, that you can buy here AND spigot itself would break it too...
    Make your homework before try to get a free plugin...

#1403 Andre_601, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  4. look at most plugins that have buy options on this site they give links to download the same versions for free because of the minecraft eula. I will be looking at all plugins for sale without links and will be reporting them because if they can not stand alone without the use of the minecraft code it breaks the eula. Do your homework https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula

5. Also spigot is free. So there is no monetary gain asking for donations is not against Eula.

plugins and mods are part of the content part of the Eula.

6. Andre_601

Supporter

Thats correct. There are plugins, that have a free version.... But mostly with less functions....
    The guys from spigot wouldn't give the possibility, to sell your plugin, if they wouldn't know about the things in the EULA...

And there stands over and over again "for commercial use"... I think, that this isn't commercial. This guy here just uses the money to pay the sofrware and the developement of the plugin....

Guys like you are the main reason, that so many people stopped with minecraft!

And another thing: This plugin contains content of SPIGOT! Not the original MINECRAFT!
    Spigot is just like minecraft... sure... but with content and changes, that makes it seperate to minecraft...

7. It doesn't make it separate and guys like me don't want to pay for something with out using it most guys like me donate after. spigot added the button to add donations. Or to make support for those who bought the version to have quicker reply and get the bugs they came across fixed faster. All paid and free versions of mods and plugins are exactly the same. Mojang made it law breaking to offer anything in game at a cost which is why lots of servers shut down. Its called following the rules if people have a problem then they can stop being involved with those things. But guys like me weren"t the problem the problem was notch wanting to sell out to microsoft that"s why the eula changed if it was still the same I wouldn"t have a problem.

8. I'll check this and fix soon, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just downloaded this and am using it. I have a question/feature request if it is not already implemented.

My players are looking to use this, but my server uses the default scoreboard to track deaths, and they want it so dying in an arena will not count toward a death on their global death counter.

Possible? If it is, I can't figure it out. If not, I'd like to request this to be a possible new feature in an upcoming update of some kind! Thanks!!

10. Hey :)
    Could you make sure that you can not see the kits off in each arena ?

EDIT : And could you add posibilities that the game doesn't end after final wave : We must kill all mobs for finish arena

#1410 WatchersOfFate, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  11. I have a suggestion. In the GUI, if the text is too long in the lore, move some of it to a new line. As it stands, some of the text is hard to see without stretching the Minecraft window out really wide.

I'm attempting to use a MythicMob that equips a helmet on spawn using a skill. It works fine outside of AdvancedMobArena, but in it, it does not equip the helmet. One workaround is giving the equip skill a one tick delay.

#1411 Alphexon, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  12. I think I can't do it, because of spigot death event that can't be cancelled, so it will track deaths anyway.

Will be added!

GUI Text will (non-editable by configs) will be fixed.

Should works fine. Anyway, I'll check it, maybe my fault.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey, i can't use my flint and steel inside the arena to put flammes, is it normal ?

14. There is an InGame indication that you must change :
    /ama setspectate

Attached Files:

15. Yes, it's normal, but I can change this, so you will able to use it.

Will be fixed!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes this will be usefull :)
    Thank you very much

17. Hey, it's me again x)
    I have an error because of kits Gui, but i don't know what i have done to create this error :
    Code (Text):
    [16:54:53 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to AdvancedMobArena v2.5.1-RECODED
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:231) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:198) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:194) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:944) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:27) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_45-internal]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_45-internal]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:45) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:726) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:665) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:564) [gbinvl_minecraft_spigot_1_9_4.jar:git-Spigot-c6871e2-0cd0397]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45-internal]
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    I thnik it's when i used kit saving inventory in game

#1417 WatchersOfFate, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  18. /ama setkitchest <kit> does nothing. It doesn't affect the kit's chest, and there is no message or error when I run it.

19. It's • /ama kit setchest <Kit>
    It should be fixed ^^

20. Will this plugin allow entering the arena without the use of kits? I want players to be able to wear and use the items on their backs/inventory, no kit or loadout selection