Premium ᴾᴿᴱᴹᴵᵁᴹ AdvancedMobArena - Slay Mobs for Rewards! [1.16 - 1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Probably not.

Well, I was wrong, it takes a little longer to update.
    I'll try to finish it in this month.
    Progress now is about 40%

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good to hear! Also, my arena permissions aren't working properly, I have it so they're added at the end of the wave, and when that failed to grant them access I gave them the permissions manually - but it still doesn't work. Is this a known issue?

3. Could you show me that how you did it?

4. Sent you my arenas file!

5. Will it support Multiverse-Core in future?

6. I use multiverse-core and have this plugin and it works fine.

7. Hello just bought this plugin and was testing it out and creating an arena but i got an error when i was using the gui
    to make the first level harder (click to change) and got an error

https://hastebin.com/eteqamigen.vbs

8. @FooRiNGeST

Can this support 'PlaceholderAPI'?
    I only need a variable!
    Arena Enabled!
    I need to match 'porbossshop', it can match for more conditions!
    Suitable for RPG

9. Hi, sometimes when I restart my server the plugin does not load. I'm using spigot 1.12

Code (Text):

[10:09:45] [Server thread/INFO]: §a[TreasureBox / INFO] Registering Commands..
    [10:09:45] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedMobArena] Enabling AdvancedMobArena v2.6.0
    [10:09:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [[0;32;22mAMA[0;37;22m] Server version: v1_12_R1[m
    [10:09:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [[0;32;1mAMA[0;37;22m] Loading All Configs...[m
    [10:09:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling AdvancedMobArena v2.6.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at ru.Capitalism.AMA.AdvancedMobArena.onEnable(AdvancedMobArena.java:185) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:377) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:327) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:421) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:382) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-ede465d-bb4ae3b]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_72]
    [10:09:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [CustomGUI] Enabling CustomGUI v2.2.3.3
    [10:09:46] [Server thread/INFO]: [CustomGUI] CustomGUI has hooked into Vault

10. Anyway i can make the waves only change after all mobs have been killed without it stopping the actual TimeLeft?

[​IMG]

I want to give each Arena only 30 minutes to reach the highest round but also make it so they need
    to kill all the mobs first to start the next wave.

also not sure if its already on there but can you add support for mcMMO to disable it within the arena?

11. More advanced features!
    Higher charge!

12. also i want to have different arenas with only specific mobs spawning but the "Easy:" keeps getting turned on how can i make
    a arena easy: spawn something different without it affecting the rest of the arenas?

13. Andre_601

Supporter

Hey there!

I want to ask, if your plugin works fine with FeatherBoard...
    I want to use that plugin toghether with your plugin on my arcade-server, but I don't want, that there are problems with your plugin or the plugin FeatherBoard.
    I really hope, that the scoreboard of your plugin and FeatherBoard can work toghether. (I really don't want to disable the Scoreboard-Feauture from your plugin...)

14. 不能。已经问过了+1
    Has been questioned!
    Now can not support!

15. Hey, just wondering if there is an option to disable mcmmo in arenas?

16. Could you show me your arenas config?

Ok, will be added

Could you show me your config.yml file?

Will be fixed!

Do change the waves for specified arena.

FeatherBoard will be supported in next version. Now I', working on update, but it can took a while.

No way currenty

P.S. Sorry guys for the late answer. By some reason I didn't get notifications about this thread.

17. Hi,

How can I make my Boss have a custom player head?

18. No way currently.

19. Please can you make it compatible with InfernalMobs? I am especially interested turning off InfernalMobs in arena.

20. Ok, I'll try