Premium ᴾᴿᴱᴹᴵᵁᴹ ExcellentShop - Advanced 3 in 1 shop plugin! [1.15 - 1.17] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Try new version for chest shop, for auction issue provide your config, it works fine for me.

2. Racci

Racci Previously MeguminBestGirl

is there a way to change the placeholder than is displayed for the seller name and shit or add hex support so this doesnt happen?

Attached Files:

3. Hex is already supported:
    [​IMG]
    Make sure to use both files from plugin .zip and that you're running the latest server build.

4. Okay, happy you released an update for this, but what about the issue with so many holograms stacking over chestshops, and getting frozen there. And what about the auction house broadcast bug with color codes? And what about the auction house broadcast toggle feature addition?

5. Racci

Racci Previously MeguminBestGirl

im running the latest build and everything but they dont work for me, is it because i use cmi maybe?

6. I still could not to reproduce it, do test it a on clean server, could be a plugin conflict.

I said it's a know bug and there is no solution yet.

I said it will be added.

Probably yes, because it uses the &# hex prefix intead of #

7. there is a bug with /ah, you can dupe all the time, just with a enderchest and one item, you close the /ah menu and them take out the items from the ah, and there you go, you have dupe items. also I am not sure about the permissions, If I want to give the ''vip'' perms, it can let you sell until 10 items, how will be the permission?

8. I don't understand

Use group names from permissions plugin, no permission is needed
    Code (YAML):
     listings-per-rank:
    : 10
        vip
    : 15
        admins
    : -1

9. upload_2021-6-4_14-30-59.png Hello I have this on my config but I still have permissions for using command /ah also I will let you have the link for the error or dupe bug I told you

thank you be safe

10. You know, in creative gamemode you have unlimited items no matter what.

11. I know, but it has to be blocked, however, I can use it

12. No

13. I am very interested in purchasing this plugin but I am too concerned about item duplication bugs

14. I can tell you is a good plugin, but about the permission I don't understand, but can talk with the dev

15. Why. You. Ignoring. Me?!

16. Hello

I have Goldencrates and have problem to Qshop

[04:27:24 WARN]: [QuantumShop] ============== DISCLAIMER ==============
    [04:27:24 WARN]: [QuantumShop] > You're running an unknown Spigot fork.
    [04:27:24 WARN]: [QuantumShop] > This plugin is designed to work on Spigot (spigotmc.org) only!
    [04:27:24 WARN]: [QuantumShop] > You won't get any support for any issues unless they persist on regular Spigot.
    [04:27:24 WARN]: [QuantumShop] ========================================
    [04:27:24 INFO]: [QuantumShop] Powered by: NexEngine
    [04:27:24 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling QuantumShop v3.12.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: su.nexmedia.engine.core.config.CoreLang: method <init>(Lsu/nexmedia/engine/NexPlugin;)V not found
    at su.nightexpress.qshop.config.Lang.<init>(Lang.java:15) ~[?:?]
    at su.nightexpress.qshop.QShop.setConfig(QShop.java:90) ~[?:?]
    at su.nexmedia.engine.config.ConfigManager.setup(ConfigManager.java:32) ~[?:?]
    at su.nexmedia.engine.NexPlugin.loadManagers(NexPlugin.java:168) ~[?:?]
    at su.nexmedia.engine.NexPlugin.onEnable(NexPlugin.java:88) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:593) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1068) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:290) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-732]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_241]
    [04:27:24 INFO]: [QuantumShop] Disabling QuantumShop v3.12.1

17. Use both .jar

18. Would it be possible to have auction in NPC similar to guishop?, so players can't use command but can open auction with npc :)

#1818 arturek1666, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  19. Ok, will do

20. I encountered a weird non-critical bugg when I was messing around with Citizens.
    I have a few shops linked to different citizens.
    Today I was messing with the "path" tool of a donkey citizen, and when I left clicked the markers, it opened different shops. I'm guessing the markers have their own ID system, and that the shop plugin doesn't properly differentiate between the temporary path npc and an actual citizen. :) - It happens inconsistently, so it's probably though to reproduce.