Premium ▬▬► BossMessage - Ultimate BossBar Messenger ◄▬▬ [40% OFF] - Until 15...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by victor2748, May 22, 2015.

1. victor2748 submitted a new resource:

BossMessage - An ultimate BossBar messaging plugin with endless possibilities

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Does it glitch like barapi in 1.8.x? If you're using wither boss, what about particles ?

3. No, it does not. It does not glitch or create any particles/entities in the sight of a player, like BarAPI and other BossBar plugins do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can you make a video to show us?

5. Yes, I will make a video, but probably in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Could you hurry up on that support thing? lol. i'm running 1.7.10 spigot to allow 1.8 players to join and kinda want to have this and not have to make my server completely 1.8

7. Also i'm currently running your plugin and can see the wither cage if i turn around fast enough, is there anyway because i know one server that does it, to make that cage invisible?

8. I am sorry, but currently, there is not. The only way to fix that is to make an invisible wither at the player cursor, which will create smoke particles, block client-side shot arrows (and other projectiles), and will create a visible forcefield if the bossbar percentage is 50 or less. I will try to come out with a better solution in next updates soon, but for now, this is the only known solution on minecraft 1.8.X

9. Please tell me the server IP, and I will take a look at how they've done it. Thank you.

10. victor2748 updated BossMessage [20% OFF] with a new update entry:

BossMessage 1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  11. is this compatable with 1.7 & 1.8 servers?

12. Yes, this is fully compatible with 1.8.X and 1.7.X bukkit & spigot servers. Sorry for a late reply.

13. the server ip is JailHouseBlox.com there is visible invisibility particles wherever you look, i think this might be it

14. That server uses an old version of BossMessage, but with a special type of BarAPI. This type of hack does allow your BossBar to have a percentage of 50 or less. I had this type of exploit in ALPHA version of BossMessage, and then replaced it with a spawner. I will try to fix the spawner exploit to make it invisible to the players, if it won't work, then I will bring the functionality for the old exploit back (like on JailHouseBlox). Is that ok?

15. That's fine just let me know if you fix it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1