Spigot ▶ PunishmentGUI - LiteBansGUI, AdvancedBan & More ◀ (1.8-1.17.x+) | Fully Customizable 1.0.6

A spigot PunishmentGUI plugin, completely configurable, unlimited items and menus!

1. I have a question about LiteBans: Is it possible for me to create three types of warnings? Ex: Instead of WarnMessage I type down Warn1Message, Warn2Message, Warn3Message Or will that break the plugin?

2. BGHDDevelopment updated ▶ LiteBansGUI ◀ (1.8-1.13) - Punishment GUI | Fully Customizable with a new update entry:

Added configurable commands [HIGHLY REQUESTED]

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Is it possible to add more punishments in the GUI or is it limited to the ones provided?

4. Currently limited but we will look into it, source is on github for anyone wanting to modify it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I am able to add as many as the page fits? If so, how exactly would I add more?

6. You would need to edit the files on github, feel free to join https://bghddevelopment.com/discord for more support.

7. Any way of adding extra methods into the gui, so say I want a few more ban methods, 1d, 3d, 1w, 1m etc and stuff like that

8. Right now you would have to modify the source. It is available on github.

9. BungeeCord (Waterfall) is supported ?

10. In a way, you cant directly use it with bungeecord you have to set it up in a way described in the video.

11. BGHDDevelopment updated ▶ LiteBansGUI ◀ (1.8-1.14) - Punishment GUI | Fully Customizable with a new update entry:

Reload config, fixes, other changes

Read the rest of this update entry...