Spigot ☄️ RHForceResourcePack - Enforce your resourcepacks! [1.9.4 - 1.17.1] 1.17_R2

Configurable forced resourcepacks for your server ☄️ Perfect to prevent XRAY resourcepacks!

1. Master472 submitted a new resource:

RHForceResourcePack - Signiere Deine Items! [1.9.0-1.16.2] - Configurable forced resourcepacks for your server.

Read more about this resource...

2. Master472 updated RHForceResourcePack - Enforce your resourcepacks! [1.9.0-1.16.2] with a new update entry:

1.1.0-1.16.2 Dynamic Output Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Can you add a feature? So, the kick feature seems to kick my players while they are downloading the pack, so no one is able to join, is it possible to configure a delay on the kick? So I could set it to like 2 minutes or something? Or delay the check somehow within the method?

4. Sure, I can try :D

Which version are you using? Is the download link "direct"?

5. Hey! I pushed an update.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...cepacks-1-9-1-16-3.83765/update?update=360425

6. Im testing it right now

7. Your plugin seems great now, it worked, but if I run into problems I will let you know. Maybe consider working on adding in the option to send packs to players (like, if we were to have 2 packs, and a command could switch the pack). Such as my server, we run 2 packs 1 is 16x 1 is 128x with optifine. So, you see how it could be useful? Just an idea, I saw it done in someones plugin for packs, and they had it so you could load the pack to the plugin folder, and load it from there too.

8. [​IMG]Idk why, it sends to pack accept like multiple times?

9. I think, because the it#s because of the size. I recommend you to deactivate the option in the config and then reload with /rhfrpreload.

It's not possible to send different packages to players. That is technically not feasible, sorry.

10. paper spigot 1.16.5

Code (Text):
    [10:18:04 WARN]: Unexpected exception while parsing console command "rpreload"
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'rpreload' in plugin RHForceResourcePack v1.2.0-1.16.3
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:807) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:769) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.handleCommandQueue(DedicatedServer.java:411) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:378) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1208) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:996) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:173) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_275]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.destroystokyo.paper.console.TerminalConsoleCommandSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    at eu.raidersheaven.rhforceresourcepack.Main.onCommand(Main.java:57) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-445]
    ... 9 more

11. The plugin only works when asking the client to agree or disagree to install the plugin, and the following logins even though the client has a resourpack is still kicked and deemed not to agree.
    Please fix it

12. Hi, could you explain this more detailed?

Do you mean, that the first join and accept is working, and when the player joins again it does kick it?
    Can you describe that for me, then I can help?
    Also, please send me the URL to the resourcepack, then I can recreate this error of my plugin.

Thanks in advance! :)