Spigot ★Random Loot Chest★ 2.0

The perfect reward for your fastest and most active players!

1. RestrictedPower submitted a new resource:

★Random Loot Chest★ - The perfect reward for your fastest and most active players!

Read more about this resource...

2. Great Idea, will this work for 1.10?

3. I'm not sure but I think yes

4. Can you update to MC 1.10 please?

5. Done!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Great plugin, keep up the good work

7. Hello there RestrictedPower!

I'm getting an IventoryClickEvent error when a player is in the chest gui and clicks outside the gui.

Suggerstion:
    Is it possible that we have the option to create more than one lootchest with an altogether different loot table?
    Multiworld support?
    Can we get the ability to customize the amount of anyone item being in the chest at a time when we set the chance?
    ie: /rlc additem 10 [1] Of course the [ ] won't be there but that denotes where you would limit the item number.
    And if you add the multiple chest option you can do it something like this
    ie: /rlc additem 10 [1] chest1

The plugin rocks so far man. Thank you for your hard work!!

#10 GypsySix, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  8. Thank you for your support :)

9. I am not sure that I understand your first suggestion. I will try to make the multi world support as soon as I can and I don't understand ur last suggestion too :p (and of course the bug...)

10. How to add items to the list, ie which are then in the boxes?

11. You type '/rlc additem <chance>' while holding the item you want to submit and it will automatically be added to the list. Then you can change on the config all the other stuff from how many items to add on the chest to the inventory's size....

12. Code (Text):
    [04:01:06] [Server thread/WARN]: [RandomLootChest] Task #18 for RandomLootChest v1.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.RestrictedPower.RandomLootChest.Main$1.run(Main.java:59) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:352) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:781) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:404) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:725) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:624) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
    [04:01:06] [Server thread/WARN]: [RandomLootChest] Task #18 for RandomLootChest v1.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.RestrictedPower.RandomLootChest.Main$1.run(Main.java:59) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:352) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:781) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:404) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:725) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:624) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-830]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

13. Hmm I'm currently on vacation I'll fix this when I come back. Can you help me find out how this bug happened? (tell me when and how this exception happened while running the plugin )

• Like Like x 1
  14. Restart my server, and flood this error.

15. Okay I'll check it out when I get back to my pc. Thanks for reporting the bug

• Like Like x 1
  16. RestrictedPower updated ★Random Loot Chest★ with a new update entry:

Huge update

Read the rest of this update entry...