Premium ☑️Specialized Crates☑️7 Crate Animations + MineCrates⭐Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕Crate...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ztowne13, Jul 6, 2015.

1. To those wondering, the developer is currently waiting for another person to step up and take the reigns of this plugin.

He is accepting pull requests and such for those who wish to work on their own versions of it if they're able to.

2. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.13.0 Update Changelog

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.13.1 Update Changelog

4. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates ⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.13.3 Update Changelog

5. So I'm having an issue where when I place the chest it duped all the other chests to that exact chest
    So like a normal chest that I set in the config as Votecrate is now every chest on the server as vote crate

6. Please open a ticket in https://discord.gg/AvuwGZHR3x

7. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates ⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.13.5 Update Changelog

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates ⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.14.2 Update Changelog

9. PM2. updated ✅ Specialized Crates ⭐ 7 Custom Crate Animations + Special Crates ⭐ Easy to Use in-Game GUI Editor⭕ with a new update entry:

2.14.3 Update Changelog

10. The update didn't go so well for me. I updated from 2.13.1
    Server is running Paper version 549

https://justpaste.me/N3wr

#640 FishMissile, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1