Spigot ☑ StaffTools - Very nice tools for very nice staff! :D 1.5

Very nice tools all staff needs.

1. SemCrafter updated ☑ StaffTools - Very nice tools for very nice staff! :D with a new update entry:

Update Version 1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Regarding the 1 star review. You cannot ask for someone to not post a bad review, his points are valid. The issue is that theres a million skripts and plugins like this already available. The site becomes cluttered with similar plugins and the only reason people have to post these is that "It's not as big as Essentials" but that doesn't matter, when you need 4 other plugins to make this one work properly, might as well use Essentials and have 1 plugin for it all. The majority of users would prefer using 1 plugin over 5 with limited features, I can presume you understand that is a legit concern?

I have nothing against Skripts or small plugins but when authors tell the user off for rating it negatively whilst the reasoning is quite valid is just not a good practice..

3. I understand what you mean. I was just kinda annoyed by the fact that I am just a hard working Skript maker and the only review I get is a 1 star from a guy that says that there are better options but that has nothing to do with how well my Skript does or does not work. Also because a lot of things he said were just not true. And about the point that you can have Essentials as 1 plugin instead of 5 plugins for it all: I think that is actually worse because in essentials there are (for me) a lot of things you do not need but still have and can not get rid of which is kind of annoying. So for me the reasons were not very valid and I just tried to explain that to him because he also did not contact me about it. I am not trying to hate on anyone, and I also want to thank you for your feedback. I do not know if anyone said anything good, both in the review and in my reply, but I hope it is okay, since it was also not you who posted the review if I suggest that we will just leave it there. -SemCrafter

4. I recommend to use list variables :: instead of dot(.) variables and to delete variables instead of leaving them as true/false on disable because it saves all of that to database.

5. Okay. Thank you for the feedback Govindas! :D

6. SemCrafter updated ☑ StaffTools - Very nice tools for very nice staff! :D with a new update entry:

Update Version 1.4

7. SemCrafter updated ☑ StaffTools - Very nice tools for very nice staff! :D with a new update entry:

Update Version 1.5