Premium ♛ PartyGamesX ♛ [50% SALE] [21 Minigames! Parties, Spleef, One In The Chamber, TNTRun, + Tons...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Wazup92, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Wazup92 submitted a new resource:

♛ PartyGamesX ♛ [50% SALE] [21 Minigames! Parties, Spleef, One In The Chamber, TNTRun, + Tons more!] - The ultimate bundle of fun minigames for your server!

Read more about this resource...

2. Can't wait to try it out!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Glad to hear :D! If you face any issues, remember to contact me here / on email!

4. I swear there was a 50% sale like 4 hours ago... ANYWAY
    I have a couple of questions:
    1. Would this support teams? I want to setup a team-based event and this would work PERFECTLY. But how would I go about handling teams?
    2. Do minigames rotate? Like, when an arena finishes a minigame, it moves onto the next.
    3. And if yes, would you be able to implement a vote system?

5. Yes lmao it was a launch sale
    1 - No
    2 - Yes
    3 - No, it shuffles through ALL minigames assigned to the arena, so voting has no effect since all will be played

6. Wazup92 updated ♛ Party Games X ♛ [21 Minigames! Parties, Spleef, One In The Chamber, TNTRun, + Tons more!] with a new update entry:

Party Games 1.4 has been released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Okay so. I still kind of wanna make team minigames so is there a way to award a certain amount of stars to the winners?

8. ?? Are you talking about custom minigames?
    Anyway, currently stars are locked, first gets 3, and so on

9. Yes. I want to make team minigames where the players are split into 2, 4 or more teams. So I wanted to see if it is possible to award x amount of stars to the winners.

10. You should assign a leader to each team and set the leader name in the top players array

11. Alright. That would work. But I think in custom minigames developers should have the ability to add a custom stars amount. For example if I want a short minigame to give 3 stars and I want a long one to give 6 stars.

12. I have a question before I buy this Plugin: Is it possible to join an arena as player where it is already started?

13. error in start bungeemod true

[16:56:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [SGP-PG] HolographicDisplays has been detected! HolographicDisplays features are now accessible..
    [16:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: [PartyGames] Task #62 for PartyGames v1.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.wazup.partygames.PartyGames.join(PartyGames.java:1093) ~[?:?]
    at me.wazup.partygames.PartyGames$11.run(PartyGames.java:1273) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:59) ~[PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:352) [PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:783) [PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [PaperSpigot-1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_265]
    [16:56:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [SGP-PG] Updating leaderboards...
    [16:56:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [SGP-PG] Couldn't find any valid top sign to update!
    [16:56:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [SGP-PG] No Holographic leaderboard was set either, cancelling the task!

14. As a spectator not a player
    it is nothing to worry about. It only happens when you do /reload pretty much.
    But do you have any errors before that? also try increasing 'Load-Delay-Ticks' to a higher value

15. Do you have a discord server?

16. Im having an issue.
    The players may invis after teleporting in the end of a game.
    It should be a bug

17. Is it possible to add an option for maximum number of games per arena?

example: I set up 21 minigames for the arena. But I limit a maximum of 10 random minigames to each game

18. Is it possible add option for potion effects in all arenas? i need grant nightvision to all minigames

upload_2020-9-15_15-58-28.png

19. Invisible to themselves? because that's a client glitch when switching from spectator gamemode to survival
    No
    Good idea.
    Currently no. But i guess you could do it with an external plugin that gives these effects when players teleport to maps