Premium ♣ ChatControl Pro ~ Format and Filter Your Chat [1.7.10 - 1.13.2] *Now Fixes New Crash Exploit*...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by kangarko, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Any way to set a world condition for the death messages? I want them to show only on my PVP map

2. Ive been trying to look through, but I couldnt find anything. Is there a way to add/remove to the auto-broadcaster via command?

Also, is there a way to add a feature that would add an expiry to a broadcast? Say you want it to cycle for only 3 days then be removed?

3. Is there a nicknames feature for this?

4. Is there a way to make custom private message formats per group? I have a few group defined (member, premium, staff) and I'd like private messages to be different colours for each. I use interactive chat formats, not permissions defined in the chat.yml.

5. (Contemplating purchasing)

The filters were working on localhost, but once I uploaded it to my live server, it seems it's not triggering on any of the bad words in the filter/anti advertisement filters. Here is my settings.yml and rules.txt:
    https://pastebin.com/piSSkZ2Y -- settings.yml
    https://pastebin.com/b3KjXmvS -- rules.txt

Depending on how we fix this, will tell me if I'll purchase Pro or not. :p

6. so sad no support for ShowItems pls add support

• Like Like x 1
  7. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reminder: I am on holidays till 14th July 2017. Please mind a delay in support.

If you have any questions / concerns / requests, please either
    a) Write on GitHub (fastest)
    b) Send me a PM

NOT THIS DISCUSSION. THIS IS NOT WHERE I PROVIDE SUPPORT, IT IS MEANT TO CHAT WITH EACH ANOTHER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Happened again just like https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/♣-...-chat-plugin-paid.82298/page-128#post-2509142

Code (Text):

[21:36:35 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to ChatControl v7.4.9
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....COm1.const(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....COm1.const(SourceFile:40) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....COm1.native(SourceFile:36) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....com3.const(SourceFile:62) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....LpT2.const(SourceFile:76) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....case.const(SourceFile:197) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....case.const(SourceFile:165) ~[?:?]
            at me.kangarko.chatcontrol.  .....lPt6.execute(SourceFile:39) ~[?:?]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) ~[patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:514) [patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:496) [patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1339) [patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1254) [patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:39) [patched_1.12.jar:git-Paper-1143]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    [21:36:35 INFO]: JAIL<BasicallyHark> I'm eating rn, Jiren

9. Just change the cool down time to e.g. 2 or higher in seconds

10. How can i make different chat formats for different groups ?

11. Is there support with DiscordSRV? There are updates saying yes but it does not seem to hook into the plugin.

12. I have no idea how but someone advertise on my server [​IMG]
    How you can see in console there is no space even in game no spaces however if I copy that text from log i will get this
    [13.07.2017 16:21:30] Subu1: Siema, zrobiłem serwer Survival + cuboidy, pvp jak z 1.8 /skin mega spoko atmosfera Szukam stałych graczy ;D IP: -> Orego.tasrv.com
    how you can see after copy that text from log it looks like spaces. I have no idea how this player was able to advertise lol i mean in game it had no spaces even in game but when copy the text from log to other new text or browser it has spaces. I really don't know how he was able to advertise WTF Even the font look deferent in the console any idea or help to block it

by the way plugin didn't detect it into own logs that's log from spigot, In the log for adverts nothing find

#2554 arturek1666, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  13. Can you try show us your IP filter & Domain/URL settings on the rules.txt file, thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fixed issue somehow permission essentials.chat.url was removed and they were able to advertise issue solved xD

15. How to disable spy chat? :(

16. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions / concerns / requests, please either
    a) Write on GitHub (fastest)
    b) Send me a PM

NOT THIS DISCUSSION. THIS IS NOT WHERE I PROVIDE SUPPORT, IT IS MEANT TO CHAT WITH EACH ANOTHER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. I've got an idea but not sure how to implement it, basically in the handlers being able to specify for that rule violation to send a notification to staff in a specific channel, and having that specific channel synced with discord to better notify offline staff of mayhem. any ideas?

another question i have, how would I go about denying players from running a blank command such as just the slash and nothing else?
    Code (Text):

[05:23:17 INFO]: Kikilongdog27 issued server command: /
    [05:23:17 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent to CommandSpy vV.0.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:499) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:484) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1377) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1220) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:747) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
            at me.freddie.cs.Main.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(Main.java:122) ~[CommandSpy-0.0.4.jar:?]
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor302.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-99c2a37-c1b8cac]
            ... 16 more