Spigot ♦ Advanced Server Log ♦ [Chat, Commands, kills/deaths, chest, drop, join etc.] [UUID] [1.8 - 1.12.2] 1.3.4

Ever wanted to record almost everything going on in your server with ease? well check me out.

1. Hello everyone, How are you? Hope you all fine.
    While I'm studying hard and I'm 17 right now and i still can't stop checking my resources and make more skripts everyday, I want to know if there is anyone would like to suggest anything that he want it to be added in "Advanced Server Log" i will be thankful and will try as much as i can to make it for you/everyone :)
    Also I'm working on making some updates to my resources and working on a lot of new skripts. Just wait for it :)
    Thank you for using/downloading my skripts :D

#3 ayhamalali, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Hello everyone,
    After some people told me about this skript that it will take a lot of storage if there are more than 10 players on the server (and that's right), I will start working on MySQL database to make my skript work with it. I'm not sure about the time i will take to finish this idea because i'm not a professional in MySQL, so i will need time to understand the idea of it and the ideas of the labels and other things in MySQL database. Then i will start coding it in skript :).
    Thank you for using my skript.

3. Sorry for the last update.. looks like i needed more tests! there is some bugs i'm fixing it right now :)

4. ayhamalali updated Advanced Server Log [Custom] [Chat, Commands, chest, ...] [UUID support] [1.7 - 1.11] with a new update entry:

v1.2 » Command Remove & Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Skript 2.1+
    • SkQuery
    • Umbaska 1.8 - 1.9.4
    • SkRayFall
    • WildSkript
    • TuSKe (v1.1)
    • Votifier (v1.1)
    Why this many requirements?...

5. Because I used a lot of effects and expressions that belongs to these addons.

6. Makes it kinda not worth getting if you need all these other plugins if I’m honest

7. I haven't been around for a while, so I will check the code again to see if all the requirements are still required.
    Also, these plugins don't take much RAM, and they don't affect the server in a bad way.

8. NEWS: A new update is coming very soon. Keep eyes on :)

9. ayhamalali updated ♦ Advanced Server Log ♦ [Custom] [Chat, Commands, chest, ...] [UUID support] [1.8 - 1.11] with a new update entry:

[MAJOR UPDATE] +35 new features & bugs fixes - [v1.3]

10. ayhamalali updated ♦ Advanced Server Log ♦ [Chat, Commands, kills/deaths, chest, drop, join etc.] [UUID] [1.8 - 1.12.2] with a new update entry:

MAJON UPDATE- Fixed Files bug - [v1.3.2]

11. ayhamalali updated ♦ Advanced Server Log ♦ [Chat, Commands, kills/deaths, chest, drop, join etc.] [UUID] [1.8 - 1.12.2] with a new update entry:

Fixed important bugs - [v1.3.3]

12. ayhamalali updated ♦ Advanced Server Log ♦ [Chat, Commands, kills/deaths, chest, drop, join etc.] [UUID] [1.8 - 1.12.2] with a new update entry:

Less requirements + New event supported [v1.3.4]