Spigot ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (MUST HAVE!) 1.6.1

⋙ 1.8 PvP | CombatLog | Old Weapon Damages | Golden Apple Cooldowns | And much more! ⋘

1. nikv2 submitted a new resource:

⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) - ⋙ 1.8 PvP | Disable Offhand | Old Weapon Damages | Golden Apple Cooldowns | And much more! ⋘

Read more about this resource...

2. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Small Changes

4. I can reprint your plug-in to my world Chinese Forum

5. Feel free to!

But please make sure to include either the plugin's Spigot Page or discord:)

6. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

bStats !

7. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Improvements

8. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Hotfix - Improvements

9. love the plugin! could there be an option to only enable sweep attacks when a player has the sweeping edge enchantment? currently all attacks are sweeps but then if i turn them off in the config, they don't work with the enchantment either.

thanks!

10. Hi there!

What you're trying to say is that the sweep thingy works even if its disabled (disable_sweep_attacks: true)
    If a user has the sweeping edge enchantment on it?

Glad you like the plugin!

11. Sorry that was a bit confusing!
    When disable_sweep_attacks is true, it disables even when a player has the Sweeping Edge enchantment, could we have separate options?
    I'd personally like to keep sweep attacks on when a player has the enchantment, but off when a player doesn't.

12. Ehh that's indeed confusing haha! It's not a bad idea though! I'll see if i can implement such feature in a feature update!

If you wan't to instantly be notified i'd suggest you join our Discord Server !

Thanks mate!

Regards
    - Nik

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Async

14. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Async Viability - New option