Spigot ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (MUST HAVE!) 1.6.1

⋙ 1.8 PvP | CombatLog | Old Weapon Damages | Golden Apple Cooldowns | And much more! ⋘

1. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Ender pearl cooldown ! - Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Cleaner And Better!

3. el plugin tiene protecion para los nuevos xd

4. I would suggest using this on top of an anti cheat if u're running a server based on PvP. This plugin isn't really made to block combat hacks

5. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Hotfix

6. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Optimizations - HealthSpoof

7. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Improvements - New features - Bugfixes

8. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Actionbars !

9. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

God apple crafting !

10. nikv2 updated ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (FREE) with a new update entry:

Many many improvements + New features

11. Hi

What do you exactly mean by Commands?

12. i mean running some commands on player death events.

13. My console is being spammed with EntityDamageByBlockEvent and it spams it so much that the log file was 225mb after 5 minutes. Might wanna look into this XD

Attached Files:

14. @PhoenixHaven Hm apparently healthspoof with the new changes doesn't work on < 1.13, Please disable it. i'll make the next update skip healthspoof (Or potentially provide support for older versions)

15. @PatrickGamer I don't think that would be a good idea to implement.. but i'll see!

16. I just made HealthSpoof work on 1.12 aswell, I'll release an update once i make enough changes. For the time being please turn it off

17. Relating to my review I posted, I was thinking you could have the bat be used for CombatPlus, but release another plugin that uses the exact same code but changed to and npc and have that be separate. Or if possible, have a setting that you can change between an npc or a mob of your choice in CP.