Spigot ⚔️ Combat Plus ⚔️ ~ The all in one Combat System! (MUST HAVE!) 1.6.1

⋙ 1.8 PvP | CombatLog | Old Weapon Damages | Golden Apple Cooldowns | And much more! ⋘

1. Hello, how is CombatPlus incompatible with MMOItems as of right now? I do not know how exactly MMOItems work so i'd need more information on it.

2. Can you add the feature anti player out when fighting? [Lost some item or everythings in inventory (have item wearing)]

3. cooldowns for enchanted golden apples and apples are broken
    - it always says there is a cooldown

Item frame removal now puts players in combat

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. u can see all of the properties in the config.yml, give it a try it's up to u to decide which one to choose. OldCombatMechanics is mostly aimed at bringing back 1.8 combat, CombatPlus is aimed at being able to provide a full combat system with some 1.8 options and enhance PvP

5. Cool, I am going to try out your plugin for sure, however I do just require a simple way to completely nerf the axes. Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

6. Well u can change the tool damages with CP so you do you;p

7. Thank you, one more question. If I do enable this functionality with your plugin, would it be compatible with 1.8CombatMechanics if I disable the other functionality?

8. Give it a try

9. Would I be able to incrementally up the base health of individual players through upgrades (give them permissions or something) with this plugin?