Spigot ⚔ MythicMobs [Free Version] ►The #1 Custom Mob Creator◄ v4.11.0

Create custom mobs and bosses with advanced skills, attributes, equipment, and more!

1. Xikage submitted a new resource:

MythicMobs - Create custom mobs and bosses with special skills, attributes, equipment, and more, along with custo

Read more about this resource...

2. This is a very good plugin ty

3. Hellu.
    Is it possible to teleport entities to another world? @Xikage

Kindly Regards,
    ~Foorack

4. Not using a skill at this time, you can use the command skill though. Is that something you'd like to see?

5. Does this plugin support Quests Plugin

6. Hi ! Here is the output of console:

Code (Text):
    [15:34:38 ERROR]: [Quests] Plugin Quests v2.4.0 has failed to register events fo
    r class net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobsKillObjective.MythicMobKillObjective becau
    se net/elseland/xikage/MythicMobs/API/MythicMobDeathEvent does not exist.
    could u help me?

7. The Quests module is pretty broken and out of date. It may be brought back in the future if there is enough demand.

8. Sundream, ask the new dev (pikachu) to update it.

9. Please update build for Spigot 1.8.4

• Like Like x 2
  10. very good I love The Plugins

11. Do these spawn naturally?

12. Cool!

Does this new update fix ghasts? Since ghast bosses can just be killed with 2 of their own projectiles reflected back at them, no matter what their HP is set to.

13. Hi,

Is it already possible to scale the mobs level based on how far they are from the spawn?

14. Can anyone help me with this error ? it spams my console like hell . im using 1.8.3 spigot Thanks alot
    http://pastebin.com/jZma8YAw

I also tried downgrading to 1.8 and downloading the previous versions of this plugin but still the same errors pop out and spams the console . I also tried to remove all the plugins . Errors still floods the console

I scanned and opened the same errors int the comments sections in both spigot and bukkit, but this kind of error is left unanswered .

#18 GRDGYYR, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  15. Hey guys, i need some Help with this Plugin
    I try to create NPCs with Player Skins but every time i try to spawn one of them, i get kicked with the following reason:
    [​IMG]
    Please help me :c

16. try removing your npc plugin and load it back again let it regenerate its original config and files .