Spigot ⚔ MythicMobs [Free Version] ►The #1 Custom Mob Creator◄ v4.13.1

Create custom mobs and bosses with advanced skills, attributes, equipment, and more!

1. Hi,

Im looking for the correct Syntax for GOTOLOCATION someone know it?

AIGoalSelectors:
    - GoToLocation 82 71 2413

This does not work

2. Trying to run a command when a mob die but this doesnt work someone can help me?

In mob config:
    Skills:
    - skill{s=BossBanditDeath} ~onDeath 1

In Skill config:
    BossBanditDeath:
    Cooldown: 1
    Skills:
    - command{cmd="Broadcast $player vient de purifier un camp de bandit"}

3. - skill{s=BossBanditDeath} ~onDeath 1
    why "1" ?

4. dont know with/without 1 same result :/

5. Code (Text):
      - cmd{cmd="give <target.name> diamond 64"} ~onDeath
    maybe try this example ^. of course change command

6. Im trying to replace all the default mobs with my custom mobs. I'd have 3 tiers of mobs, but im having trouble setting the RandomSpawns config...:(
    Code (Text):
    RandomSkeletalKnight:
      MobType: SkeletalMinion
      Worlds: world
      Chance: 0.10
      Priority: 1
      Action: replace
    Which this i would get 10% of the spawned skeleton to be SkeletalMinions, right? Not exactly what happens - all the mobs that spawn are turned into SkeletalMinions...
    Some1 please let me know how to set it so that it would spawn 10% of that exact mob out of all the SKELETONS :(
    Thx!

7. halowhoflungpoo

Supporter

this is a must have for any server rpg or not . just Awesome.hop on my server to hunt random mobs down on my pvp survival map.

[​IMG]

8. Hello, i want to implement MythicMobs in my dropedit plugin. How can i get the mob-list with the API? Which class contains the Mob-List?

9. Xikage updated MythicMobs with a new update entry:

MythicMobs v2.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. When I last used this plugin I was able to create files with lists of custom mob names and those mobs would spawn randomly around the world as natural spawning mobs.

I'd like to know if you have added a way yet for those mobs to have custom loot/stats based on their custom names, this wasn't possible back when I used it.

I would definitely become a patron if this feature is in or get's implemented.

11. Yes that's absolutely possible and one of the core features of this plugin.

12. Xikage updated MythicMobs with a new update entry:

MythicMobs v2.1.1

13. Hey can i replace natural spawn of types of mobs. For example id like all skeleton spawns to be something else?

14. i have few questions about this plugin

if i create armor with protection more then 4 for example protection 20 then mysticmob ignore this armor? maximum protection is 4?
    Becouse when i made tests and tryed create better protection on my armor then i didnt see any diffrent between using armor with protection 20 or protection 4...
    is there any way to fix this? i would like create betters armors also...

2. This is one of my mobs:

Queen1:
    Type: SKELETON
    Display: '&4&lLady123 &c&l Lvl <mob.level>'
    Health: 20
    Disguise:
    Type: player
    Player: SwissSweet
    Skin: SwissSweet

when i create it then i have mob with name "SwissSweet" is there any way to create this mob with name '&4&lLady123 &c&l Lvl <mob.level>'?
    when i creating normal mobs (not disguise player) then everything work fine but here not...

3. http://screenshot.sh/m9jXcnvOEK9Jd
    this is texture? anyone know where i can find it?
    is there possibility to change GIANT skin without textures with mythicmob/lib disgue?

15. as with other reviewers im also not able to get drops working, no errors in console also?

16. I'm not sure whether this is my mistake in my mob/skill config but I've checked every mob and skill and can't really find the source for the following console error spamming.

Anyone else have the same issues?
    Code (Text):

[18:45:30] [Server thread/WARN]: [MythicMobs] Task #41574 for MythicMobs v2.1.0 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between DXL_Game_0 and DXL_Game_0
        at org.bukkit.Location.distanceSquared(Location.java:456) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.ParticleMaker$ParticlePacket.send(ParticleMaker.java:259) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.NewSkills.ParticleEffect.playParticleEffect(ParticleEffect.java:98) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.NewSkills.ParticleEffect.castAtEntity(ParticleEffect.java:89) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.MythicBaseSkill.executeTargetedEntitySkill(MythicBaseSkill.java:270) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.MythicBaseSkill.executeSkills(MythicBaseSkill.java:243) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.MythicBaseSkill.execute(MythicBaseSkill.java:150) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.MythicMetaSkill.execute(MythicMetaSkill.java:102) ~[?:?]
        at net.elseland.xikage.MythicMobs.MobSkills.MythicSkill$DelayedSkill.run(MythicSkill.java:556) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:722) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:653) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:556) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_79]

The above code keeps on spamming the console when my users are playing inside dungeons(made by dungeonsXL)

17. Xikage updated MythicMobs with a new update entry:

MythicMobs v2.1.2

18. I am having trouble setting a executin a command on boss/mob death please help
    Is it even possible to do this: http://prntscr.com/8dadpx

19. Anybody knows about some cool MythicMobs been created : of course I can use the tutorial to define new ones but if anyone hase something special tis could change from de "skeleton king' ;-p

So I am looking for config samples