Spigot ⚜️ Gradients (Free) ⚜️ Blended Coloring on Nicknames and Chat, Automatic Username Length Adjustment 1.0.0

Brand new hexadecimal based gradient nicknames and chat

1. InfinityBTBuilds submitted a new resource:

⚜️ Gradients (Free) ⚜️ Blended Coloring on Nicknames and Chat, Automatic Username Length Adjustment - Brand new hexadecimal based gradient nicknames and chat

Read more about this resource...

2. Interesting okay well it seems like it's still enabling the plugin. Are the menus bugged or not really? I'm guessing by the looks of it that is something to do with cross version compatibility after they've changed the stained glass pane bukkit id's. Are you running via version, via backwards, via rewind or any of those? Also if you'd like to join the discord listed in the thread I'll be able to give you faster support.

3. Not running any of those via version etc. The menus open but don't do anything when clicked.

4. My bad, there was a breaking issue of something I changed right before uploading without checking... I'm sorry for that it is fixed now.

5. now i get this error when i launch the server

6. Hey! Great plugin! I was wondering if in the future we would be able to differentiate the Essentials Nicknames and the Gradients Nicknames via commands i.e. /nick would be the normal essentials nicknames and /gnick would be the Gradients, as I think it could be a great donator perk to have on a server!