Spigot ⚠️ XRay Detection [1.8-1.17] ⚠️ 24/7 Support | SQLite | Frequent Updates | DiscordSRV | GUI Support 3.3

Advanced X-Ray detection

1. WolfDev_ submitted a new resource:

⚠️ XRay Detection ⚠️ - Advanced X-Ray detection | Version 1

Read more about this resource...

2. WolfDev_ updated ⚠️ XRay Detection ⚠️24/7 Support | SQLite Storage | Frequent Updates | Easy To Use with a new update entry:

✅ New Command | Introducing Threat Levels | Bug Fix ✅

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Don't shade Apache Logging and slf4J in to your jar

4. WolfDev_ updated ⚠️ XRay Detection ⚠️24/7 Support | SQLite Storage | Frequent Updates | Easy To Use with a new update entry:

✅GUI SUPPORT | New Command | 1.17 Compatible! ✅

5. WolfDev_ updated ⚠️ XRay Detection ⚠️24/7 Support | SQLite Storage | Frequent Updates | Easy To Use | GUI Support with a new update entry:

✅ GUI Update | Bug Fix ✅

6. I personally think X-ray, only fake mines can defend him. If only by detecting the number of diamonds destroyed by players, then: → players use the "precise collection" tool to store the original minerals, and then destroy them at home. I guess this plug-in will also inform the staff

7. Hey, this plugin will indeed alert staff when a specific ore is mined. You can toggle this for each ore. It doesn't really matter if they take the ores back home with them and mine them there. Regardless it will notify staff members that the ore is mined. This way staff can take the necessary actions to see if the player is in fact using X-ray. :)

8. I think the false minerals, more directly prevent the X-ray. However, your plug-in can make the configuration performance is not enough to install a fake mineral server to prevent X-ray, that is, the administrator may be very busy in the next period of time:)

However, at the same time, it can be combined with other professional punishment plug-ins to punish those cheating players. This can fully feel the fun of punishment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For example, in the case of stealth, cheating players backpack diamonds disappeared:ROFLMAO:
    Or make a lot of thugs around here:ROFLMAO:
    Sending a large number of packets will crash the client of cheating players:ROFLMAO:
    Put cheating players in jail:ROFLMAO:

I have downloaded your plug-in~
    Thank you very much(y)

9. Hey, I will look into the feature of false ores and punishments. :). I'm glad you installed it. Hopefully, you'll like it! Let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions :).

10. [​IMG]
    Hey, friend
    I think it's a good way to punish (of course, he's just cheating players)

I come from China, my own "forest" server IP: ca.cdmc.top
    My AAC almost kicks out players every day, and a lot of players use X-ray and transparent material bags

#18 Zhaomengran, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  11. Hey :), I will add your server to the list of servers that use this plugin! Hopefully, this plugin helps you with catching these X-rayers. I will look into some type of punishments in future updates. :)

12. WolfDev_ updated ⚠️ XRay Detection [1.8-1.17] ⚠️ 24/7 Support | SQLite | Frequent Updates | Easy To Use | GUI Support with a new update entry:

✅X-Ray Detection 2.0 | Full 1.17 Support | New Ores ✅