Premium ⚠Zombie-Invasion⚠-The Ultimate zombie hunting mini-game(50%off-today:the final day for this...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by aboood-bah, Jun 12, 2016.

1. aboood-bah submitted a new resource:

Zombie Raid - Zombies are everywhere so u better get ready to hunt them(the ultimate zombie Plugin)

Read more about this resource...

2. gonna release the beta version today with big changes.

3. So have u added the features that i said you should? i know i asked for stuff that takes some time but in the past you were able to push big updates in little amount amount of time .
    good luck.

4. aboood-bah updated Zombie Raid(50% off for first 10 buyers)-beta with a new update entry:

the beta version is already here ,and it comes with lots of changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. aboood-bah updated ⚠Zombie-Invasion⚠-The Ultimate zombie hunting mini-game(50% off for first 10 buyers) with a new update entry:

<biggest update yet>beta is over.

6. aboood-bah updated ⚠Zombie-Invasion⚠-The Ultimate zombie hunting mini-game(50% off for first 10 buyers) with a new update entry:

;)sorry for forgeting to add chests so here they are.

7. When are you gonna add a scoreboard.??

8. I think A scoreboard with animations should be ready before the release of 1.5.

9. Doesn't work. Says I don't have Vault installed but I do.

Config looks fine.

Invasion:
    world: zombieinvasion
    cornerA:
    x: -2498.0
    y: 19.0
    z: 686.0
    pitch: 0.0
    yaw: 0.0
    cornerB:
    x: -2412.0
    y: 92.0
    z: 801.0
    spawns:
    '0':
    x: -2452.5
    y: 25.0
    z: 743.5
    monsterspawns:
    '0':
    y: 20.0
    z: 718.5
    '1':
    x: -2478.5
    z: 744.5
    '2':
    z: 766.5
    '3':
    x: -2428.5
    z: 744.5

Attached Files:

10. oh it saames that you don't have an economy plugin in your file that's why vault is not working.

#11 aboood-bah, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  11. Ok, so I will put essentials back in.

Thank you! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Problems on start.

I also tried typing /zr start Invasion and nothing happens.

The sign works, but if I try to get gear, it says I'm outside the arena lol. I'm clearly standing inside the arena.

I then tried a quick join from the sign and it says all arenas are full or already started or I don't have permission to join them.

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

13. first when you use /zr start it's not that nothing happens . The problem here is that I forgot to create a message here just give me 10 minutes until i upload an update.
    And by saying quick join you mean the one in the gui right? because a sign is only associated with one arena only .
    and the error you see in the console is because the bukkit/spigot API with last few updates abandoned some of the PotionEffectId's'.

14. aboood-bah updated ⚠Zombie-Invasion⚠-The Ultimate zombie hunting mini-game. with a new update entry:

New features ,and some bug fixes.

15. Ok sounds good. Yeah, quick join through the sign that is inside the arena. (I only have one arena, so maybe that sign needs to be in a lobby, not in the arena?)

16. yea the sign shouldn't be inside the arena . but i suggest you use the zone menu using the /zr atl <Arena's Name> because using a gui is a always a prettier option :).

17. I tried /zr atl Invasion and it said "This is the first time you add so it won't be added. It'll work the next time you add." I then did it again and it said "You've successfully added a zone to the zone list"

But i have no idea what that means lol. I'm not yet able to actually start or play yet. :)

#18 7r580, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  18. Also /zr addsign a gives an internal error in game.

Attached Files:

19. Heh I'm sorry but I think that you haven't tried using the main command .have you?
    Just type /zr and see for yourself.