Spigot ⚡️ SuperiorSkyblock2 ⚡️ The best core on market! ⚡️ 1.18 Support! Development Builds

Optimized, features packed skyblock core.

1. give your players the superior.island.* permission

2. how
    comand pls

3. where i can find it

4. I am not gonna help you with setting up permissions.
    You can hire someone to do that for you or find on google all the answers

5. Question: are islands pasted in a straight line of x-amount of blocks away from each island or does it fill from left, right, left, right, etc. to make a square?

[​IMG]

#26 DeartHark, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  6. square of course... why would it be in a straight line? makes no sense

7. i am using irdium they normal they say dowland i dowland and work on dotnt because u mad for nothing

8. I am not mad? What lmao

9. just wanted to send a quick reply of some errors that popped up in the latest build (81). to start i dont have a get login (and dont want to create another login i might never use again) so that is why i am posting here.

in general the plugin runs but when first starting the server it throws a bunch of errors. all of them are in general directed towards a similar format just towards various parts of the plugin that uses scriptengine.eval I have a copy of the first one here. i just want you to know i am using java 15 and the server is up and functional so i know its not the java engine being used that is the problem. i am using the latest paper but i have tried it as far back as the first 1.16 paper and it still throws this error. there are a few other bugs i have run into that i will tell you about after this. i have not included the others because there is about 50 of them and they all direct to the java engine error.

[15:26:18 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String, javax.script.Bindings)" because "com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.BlockValuesHandler.engine" is null
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.BlockValuesHandler.convertValueToLevel(BlockValuesHandler.java:168)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.BlockValuesHandler.convertValuesToLevels(BlockValuesHandler.java:230)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.BlockValuesHandler.loadData(BlockValuesHandler.java:42)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.SuperiorSkyblockPlugin.reloadPlugin(SuperiorSkyblockPlugin.java:325)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.SuperiorSkyblockPlugin.onEnable(SuperiorSkyblockPlugin.java:163)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:943)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177)
    [15:26:18 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

the bugs might be related in one fashion or another but the most obvious it the one for the island chest. you can open the chest but when you click the minecarts it does nothing other than play the chest sound. you can not move your inv. in any way or interact in anyway. there are not warnings that come up for this one.

another is the in island missions. the 10k-worth will not complete. when you add blocks the above warning shows but in reference to the block values. you can do the /is level and it shows the worth and level is over 10k but will not complete. the same goes with the create first island. it still shows as not complete even though i obviously created an island. on both of those even the /is mission complete command says you cannot complete that yet.

next is the always night button. you can click this and it does always show nighttime graphically but the /time is still ticking. this causes it to eventually be day time (even though it shows as dark) and the mobs like zombies will burn up (even though it shows as dark).

those are the bugs i ahve seen so far. again sorry for not posting in bug tracker on gethub but im just tired of the constant account creations or the dozen different repositories/discord pages to just let people like yourselves know there is an issue.

10. About the error - you are missing the JavaScript engine. Might be due to the jar of spigot that you are using, however its not related to the plugin - find solutions for that on google. (Might be because of Java 15)

About the island chest - it sounds like you try to interact with the chests menu, and you didnt actually opened the island chest. You must give yourself rows first using /is admin setchestrow.

About the 10k - thats because of the engine missing.

About the night - not a bug, thats intended. You cant set night to one island and day to another and change the actual world's time when they share the same world...

Next time, open an issue on Github. If you are not gonna do that, your bug reports will simply be ignored. When I go through all the bugs that I need to fix, I go only through github, and I am not gonna start allocate them from other sources

11. @wopper999 I just found out that the JavaScript engine was removed in Java 15, so I will replace it with something else

12. Install latest dev build.
    Also, use the github issues tracker to report bugs.

13. Hello, over 1 year my server is normal.
    A few days ago, I got an error, when I entered the nether / theend portal, but I was sent back to the main island.
    Cannot enter the gate.
    please help me fix it

14. Ome_R updated ⚡️ SuperiorSkyblock2 ⚡️ The best core on market! ⚡️ 1.16 Support! with a new update entry:

[v1.6.0] Json serialization, bug fixes and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Error paperspigot 1.16.5

[14:51:16 WARN]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.island.SIsland.lambda$getTeleportLocations$40(SIsland.java:720)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.utils.threads.SyncedObject.readAndGet(SyncedObject.java:63)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.island.SIsland.getTeleportLocations(SIsland.java:717)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.island.data.SIslandDataHandler.executeInsertStatement(SIslandDataHandler.java:457)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.DataHandler.insertIsland(DataHandler.java:368)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.handlers.GridHandler.lambda$createIsland$4(GridHandler.java:177)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.schematics.SuperiorSchematic.lambda$pasteSchematic$1(SuperiorSchematic.java:195)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.utils.blocks.BlockChangeTask.lambda$submitUpdate$4(BlockChangeTask.java:74)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.utils.chunks.ChunksProvider.lambda$finishLoad$2(ChunksProvider.java:88)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.utils.chunks.ChunksProvider.finishLoad(ChunksProvider.java:88)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.utils.chunks.ChunksProvider.lambda$null$0(ChunksProvider.java:80)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at com.bgsoftware.superiorskyblock.hooks.AsyncProvider_Paper.lambda$loadChunk$0(AsyncProvider_Paper.java:16)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniWhenComplete(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniWhenComplete.tryFire(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.execute(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:89)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniCompose(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(Unknown Source)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer$a.executeTask(ChunkProviderServer.java:1027)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer$a.executeNext(ChunkProviderServer.java:1074)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer.runTasks(ChunkProviderServer.java:660)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.bb(MinecraftServer.java:1261)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1245)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1206)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1120)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289)
    [14:51:16 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)