Spigot ✅ BetterPets [1.8-1.17] • Custom textures! Favorite food! Permissions! Recipes! 0.4-BETA

Pets living in your inventory ready to help you!

1. AlonsoAliaga submitted a new resource:

✅ BetterPets [1.8-1.16] • Custom textures! Favorite food! Permissions! Recipes! - Pets living in your inventory ready to help you!

Read more about this resource...

2. AlonsoAliaga updated ✅ BetterPets [1.8-1.16] • Custom textures! Favorite food! Permissions! Recipes! with a new update entry:

Fixed issue with cow pet.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. It is really a very nice plugin, and I sincerely hope it will continue to develop. By the way, could you allow me to advertise it on the chinese minecraft website:www.mcbbs.net?

4. As stated in all my plugins, sorry but you dont have my permission to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OK, I won't violate your will. I just want to introduce your plugin there and provide the download method of this link there.Of course, you still have the right to prohibit me from doing that.

6. Sorry, I don't want my plugin/post in other places. I already had an issue with other of plugins and I had to contact a Staff in that forum to delete the post.
    I want my plugins to stay on SpigotMC.org since I want to have total control over it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OK, I won't violate your will.

8. Maybe make it so there's a new menu called "equipped pets". in this menu you could spawn and despawn your pets, when you craft a pet you would get it as an item which you can add to your pets collection by right clicking it. The pet would be flying or walking around you like it's an actual pet.

9. You need understand something. Plugin description is "Pets living in your inventory ready to help you" for a reason. These pets are inventory based. They will never fly around you, there is already a plugin for that from other developer. I made this plugin inspired in the forge mod which i liked a lot.
    A spawn/despawn inventory is not possible since these pets are item based, inside inventories only. They will never spawn/despawn as real pets

10. Ah, I didn't know that. Anyways, the plugin is really cool so I'll keep using it :)

11. :D