Premium ✅ SafariNet - Premium Mob Catcher plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MasterCake, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Considering buying. Will this handle villager prices that have been lowered due to being healed? Some of my players want to move librarians so we need to keep the exact sales and prices.

2. MasterCake updated ✅ SafariNet - Premium Mob Catcher plugin with a new update entry:

update 1.15.25

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. MasterCake updated ✅ SafariNet - Premium Mob Catcher plugin with a new update entry:

update 1.15.26

4. Hey, I have bought your plugin and I was wondering if you could help me with something. I am in the process of making a custom item for my server and I need the most efficient way to track Monster Eggs (I am using them in a custom recipe). How do you get this blank egg instance in 1.16.5+? Are you using the deprecated methods? I am currently cheking if the ItemMeta of the item is instanceof SpawnEggMeta to track down Monster Eggs, do you use a more efficient way? I am basically trying to check whether an item is a Spawn Egg or not but in newer minecraft versions each spawn egg is a unique Material instead of instances of a single spawn egg class.

5. You can check if an item is a safarinet by checking for the safarinetdata or SafariNetType nbt tag. SafariNet has also a method inside the Main class for this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The /sn reload command appears to not do much..

7. Looks like we need an update for 1.18.

8. Update Tob 1.18, i Need this

9. one second

10. MasterCake updated ✅ SafariNet - Premium Mob Catcher plugin with a new update entry:

update 1.15.28

11. This plugin should get 10000+ downloads
    I think this plugin is very good
    In addition, can I repost your plug-in to the largest Minecraft forum in China?
    China's largest minecraft Forum: www.mcbbs.net

12. I bought this plugin due to UltimateCatcher crashing my server and now this plugin is doing the same thing throwing heaps of warnings and errors in console everytime somone uses an egg.

https://pastebin.com/yB08x8aj

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. your issue should be fixed.