Read the rest of this update entry...

4. TheDevTec updated ✅ TheAPI ✅ 1.7.10 - Latest with a new update entry:

Fixed bugs & Optimized

5. TheDevTec updated ✅ TheAPI ✅ 1.7.10 - Latest with a new update entry:

Optimized sockets

6. The API seems to conflict with minimotd

7. We apologize for the API issues caused, to the config added new option to disable the ServerListPingEvent that caused this problem

8. TheDevTec updated ✅ TheAPI ✅ 1.7.10 - Latest with a new update entry:

New PropertiesLoader, fixed many bugs and improved performance!

9. Hi,
    is there any documentation about the API? I used it a long time ago when the packagename was still "me.Straiker123" but since then i seems that you changed a lot and my Code is no longer working. I didn't find any documentation about how to use it. Especially the GUI Creator.

10. Hi, unfortunately not, but we will be happy to help you redesign the plugin for the new TheAPI!
    Join our discord for support!
    - StraikerinaCZ

11. TheDevTec updated ✅ TheAPI ✅ 1.7.10 - Latest with a new update entry:

Support 1.17

12. Airplane version git-Airplane-"7291e40" (MC: 1.17) (Implementing API version 1.17-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

When I put the pl and start the server, I get this error over and over again infinitely:

[18:35:59] [MultiThread-Worker-3/FATAL]: Thread MultiThread-Worker-3 failed thread check for reason: Asynchronous Chunk getEntities call
    java.lang.Throwable: null
    at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:15) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Airplane-"7291e40"]
    at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.getEntities(ServerLevel.java:2335) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.getEntities(CraftWorld.java:1172) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Airplane-"7291e40"]
    at me.devtec.theapi.utils.theapiutils.Tasks$2.run(Tasks.java:103) ~[?:?]
    at me.devtec.theapi.scheduler.Scheduler$3.run(Scheduler.java:73) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [18:35:59] [MultiThread-Worker-3/FATAL]: Thread MultiThread-Worker-3 failed thread check for reason: Asynchronous Chunk getEntities call
    at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:15) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Airplane-"7291e40"]
    at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.getEntities(ServerLevel.java:2335) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.getEntities(CraftWorld.java:1172) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Airplane-"7291e40"]