Spigot ✅ Wardrobe ✅ [1.8.x - 1.17.x] 1.8.1

This plugin bundle is inspired by Wardrobe of Hypixel's Skyblock

1. LucFrsever3 submitted a new resource:

✅ Wardrobe ✅ [1.13.x - 1.17.x] - This plugin bundle is inspired by Wardrobe of Hypixel's Skyblock

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you provide a Guide on how to config this plugin? Although the main settings work great, how can I make it so all 18 slots are accessible to anyone who joins the sever?

3. Firstly, do you meant how to use the config or the source code of this plugin ? if how to use the config is
    Rank_Slot is permision you want to give player the amount of Wardrobe slots
    Rank_Requires_Prefix is requirement lore prefix if player dosen't have that permission to get that Slots
    Go_Back :
    Command is the command execute by player when they clicked the button
    Lore is lore of the button
    Message is change the message when trigger that (i write in the config)

Secondly, You can make all player have 18 slots by change Slots_18 rank in config to default rank (Slots_18: group.default) and change the Slots_2 to any other permission if the first one is not working.

4. Hello,

We have spotted recently your plugin and we love your sort of unique idea, but to suite it for our server we need to add some stuff to it to hook with other plugins.

By any chance, could you please upload the source code on your github account and make it available to everyone?

Hope to hear back from you soon.
    - AquaMC Team

5. i'll but the code it so messy and i don't you guy like that!

in the future, when i rewrite the code it could be better than now and i release it in the github or you guy want it now ?

6. Firstly, do you meant how to use the config or the source code of this plugin ? if how to use the config is
    Rank_Slot is permision you want to give player the amount of Wardrobe slots
    Rank_Requires_Prefix is requirement lore prefix if player dosen't have that permission to get that Slots
    Go_Back :
    Command is the command execute by player when they clicked the button
    Lore is lore of the button
    Message is change the message when trigger that (i write in the config)

Secondly, You can make all player have 18 slots by change Slots_18 rank in config to default rank (Slots_18: group.default) and change the Slots_2 to any other permission if the first one is not working.

7. Heres a bug:
    When a player open wardrobe and they add some sets
    If they take an objet from a set and put it on another sets, it deletes the piece from the target sets
    Could be sad for the players to loose item because of this

Otherwise nice plugin!

8. Can you show the video about that bug through discord pls?

9. We don't really care about messy code tbh, we can order it or rewrite and don't even mind, we will also give you bug fixes :D

10. Okay i'll do that when i have free time

11. Bug report:

Description: The bug lets you dupe armor in any gamemode.

How to replicate: equip a full set with any armor, remove any piece of armor from the player inventory, go to /wardrobe and shift click the piece to put it in the armor set that misses it. When you try to equip the set again, it will dupe the armor except the removed piece.

Fix: very easy to fix, just don't let players edit sets that are equipped in any way.

Hope to see it fixed soon,
    - AquaMC Team

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Thanks you, i fixed that bug!