Premium [✅MUST HAVE✅] ItemsAdder✨TEXTURES, 3D MODELS, EMOJIS, ORES, BLOCKS, WINGS, TAILS, HATS & MORE!...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LoneDev, Jan 9, 2020.

1. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. LoneDev

Benefactor

To make a semi transparent block you just have to model one using blockbench or edit one of my blocks from these packs:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/blocks-small-blocks-itemsadder-addon.84605/
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/blocks-small-blocks-itemsadder-addon.84605/

Instead of REAL you have to use REAL_TRANSPARENT block type

thanks! fixed in new update, please update, delete the file plugins/ItemsAdder/data/items_packs/dictionaries/ia_default_items/tr.yml
    and restart

3. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

4. Hi there friend, hammers cant break 3x3 custom ores... like ruby and that...

5. HHM

HHM

i bought the plugin and can't verify on discord

-edit : nvm i figured out how to access the channel

#265 HHM, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  6. Find bugs:
    1.When other player broke the itemsadder ore block, I still can see the ore block and it is solid and even I can broke the ore(nothing drop)
    2.The anvil repair sometimes dont work ,sometimes work,it is strange
    3.I place the chorus_plant,some will be transparent
    4.When player chat,The latest version will print 3 same log in console

#266 ch627050832, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  7. Hey there, i've got a few questions, that i couldn't seem to be able to answer with the current documentation, would appreciate the help:
    Do custom huds interfere with actionbar messages?
    Is there any way to open one of the item adder's custom GUI for a player ? (either by command or by API)
    Is there any way to check which blockstates are (or which aren't) in use, by itemadder blocks?
    Is there any way to create additional new custom GUIs like the customization table, with their own recipes? (either by configuration or by API?)
    Thanks in advance for the help :)

8. LoneDev

Benefactor

yes , you can set keep_ores: false in the hammer config
    Code (Text):
      diamond_hammer:
        display_name: display-name-diamond_hammer
        permission: diamond_hammer
        resource:
          material: DIAMOND_PICKAXE
          generate: true
          textures:
          - item/diamond_hammer.png
        events:
          block_break:
            multiple_break:
              keep_ores: false
              drop_all_blocks:
                enabled: true
                need_silk_touch: true
              size: 3
    1. open github issue with all the details, screenshots and everything you have https://github.com/LoneDev6/ItemsAdder/issues
    2. same as 1.
    3. known bug, i will try to fix that in the future but it's a clientside problem.. the client predicts some block changes and they bug out.
    4. thanks i fixed this and i will post an update

yes but should work fine as huds disappears to let the actionbar message appear for some seconds, then the hud appears back

yes, but keep in mind that itemsadder GUIs can be created using this plugin and there is currently no tutorial for them https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chest-commands-fork.84790/

idk what you mean, you should not interact with itemsadder blocks blockstates as they are only visual. You have to interact with itemsadder blocks using the Java api if you need to

yes, this plugin is completely modular, which means that everything you see in the plugin can be edited, removed, cloned as you wish.
    You just have to take my items/machinery/tools as reference, there are more than 400

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. LoneDev

Benefactor

10. I am so confused about the chat emoji feature...

I got it so my emoji's show up on signs, and it works in chat if you use "/say" But if you just type in chat it just shows the regular words and I am so lost on why this is. Is this intended? or am I missing something... Sorry kinda new to this all.

upload_2020-10-20_15-20-2.png

11. LoneDev

Benefactor

Do you have any chat plugin? Let me know, thanks!

12. At the time of the photo, no, I've recently added LuckyPerms and EssentialsXChat. Should I be using a chat plugin?

13. LoneDev

Benefactor

No need to.

So basically if you write :9: you get the message doubled?
    Let me understand what is the issue so I can help :D Thanks!

14. This might actually be a misunderstanding on my end on how Minecraft chat works.

Basically if I just hit "T" and type :9: it displays in chat as just :9:

However if I hit "T" and type "/say :9:" it displays as the emoji.

But thinking more on it, I am not sure why that works that way... I think its more of me not understanding Minecraft's in game chat.

15. BTW... no idea what I did... but all of the sudden it works as expected

16. LoneDev

Benefactor

Good! :D
    If you find out please let me know so I can add it in the FAQ.
    Thanks!

17. LoneDev

Benefactor

18. @LoneDev So it was adding EssentialsXChat that fixed it, because if I remove that I am back to my normal issue with Minecraft Chat

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Hi there friend, what want to say this?
    Code (Text):
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] Craft Scheduler Thread - 447/WARN [ItemsAdder] Plugin ItemsAdder v2.1.10 generated an exception while executing task 15837
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.a.a.j(SourceFile:47) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.b.a.l(SourceFile:101) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.b.a.p(SourceFile:88) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.b.a.o(SourceFile:108) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.b.b.d(SourceFile:272) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at dev.lone.itemsadder.f.d.b.b.v(SourceFile:164) ~[?:?]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.16.3.jar:git-Spigot-988b411-2a3ca13]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) [spigot-1.16.3.jar:git-Spigot-988b411-2a3ca13]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_101]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_101]
    21.10 22:08:06 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

20. LoneDev

Benefactor

I think a hud or a font image failed to load, please enable log in config.yml and check which font image failed to load