Premium [✅MUST HAVE✅] ItemsAdder✨TEXTURES, 3D MODELS, EMOJIS, ORES, BLOCKS, WINGS, TAILS, HATS & MORE!...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LoneDev, Jan 9, 2020.

1. LoneDev

Benefactor

Depends, if the pack doesn't use any custommodeldata you can safely drag and drop your resourcepack files into resource_pack folder of itemsadder and run the /iazip command, then follow the hosting tutorial https://itemsadder.plugin.ga/plugin-usage/resourcepack-hosting

if it uses custommodeldata you can do that but be careful to use very high custom model data in your resourcepack, to avoid interfering with itemsadder.
    You have to set this option to false in config.yml
    Code (YAML):
    overwrite-vanilla-models__DISABLE_AT_YOUR_OWN_RISK: false

2. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. LoneDev

Benefactor

yep you have to disable the apply on join for the other server, enable it only for the main server.

yea thanks, I already contacted the owner of this website without any answer.
    please leave a 1 star review stating that it's a leak, it will help me a lot.

4. Hi, hello can you help me please i don't have all item there is cube purple and black

#465 lebglucasps, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
  5. Hi there, a have a question, Im using Geizer, is there a way to add compatibility between the resourcepack for bedrock?
    Greetings

6. my problem is solved but how do we make a world mining pls?

7. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

8. Lone?

9. Hey! you can tell how to get statistics in the form of a graph of how many servers the plugin uses and how many players

10. /iazip doesnt work with AntiBotDeluxe

11. SAME

12. Hey, does anyone have any suggestions for using this resource alongside GeyserMC, I am wondering if a bedrock resource pack could be made?

thanks

13. Hi there, do you have a discord ? doesn't saw it on your plugin page, im looking for server using it btw before buying it

14. I'm sorry. I passed the test, but it can't be used on my server. My core version is Yatopia1.16.5-b114

15. LoneDev

Benefactor

16. I am a Chinese Minecraft player and I like your plugin very much. And I believe that Chinese players will also like your plug-in. But I noticed that Simplified Chinese lacks many translations in ItemsAdder Wiki. I want to improve the localization of this Wiki in China. Can you let me join the editor of this Wiki?
    I have done Chinese localization work for MMOItems and MMOCore, including Wiki and configuration files.
    The following are the translation work links of MMOItems Wiki and MMOCore Wiki:
    https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1171578-1-1.html
    https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1198580-1-1.html

I will not charge any money. Wiki translation work will be completed in ItemsAdder Wiki. And I will put a link to ItemsAdder Wiki on MCBBS, the largest Minecraft forum in China.

I will not charge any money. Wiki translation work will be completed in ItemsAdder Wiki. And I will put a link to ItemsAdder Wiki on MCBBS, the largest Minecraft forum in China. I will not provide any jar files, I will only put your Spigot link in the post for Chinese Minecraft players to purchase the plugin.
    After I finish my localization work, I will put the link here.

#477 GGQAQ, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  17. LoneDev

Benefactor

Feel free to join the Discord server and add me as friend to discuss about this

18. LoneDev

Benefactor

19. LoneDev

Benefactor