Premium [✅MUST HAVE✅] ItemsAdder✨TEXTURES, 3D MODELS, EMOJIS, ORES, BLOCKS, WINGS, TAILS, HATS & MORE!...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LoneDev, Jan 9, 2020.

1. LoneDev

Benefactor

Depends, they are working on a converter for java resourcepacks, but keep in mind that these games are very different so it surely will have some strange behaviour.
    Check the conversation here: https://github.com/GeyserMC/Geyser/issues/210

Because they don't have the permission.
    https://itemsadder.devs.beer/plugin-usage/permissions

`ia.user.image.chat`
    `ia.user.image.use.bruh`

2. LoneDev

Benefactor

3. I'm having an issue with my custom item from rendering .

firstly I modeled it like how i always model my items, textured it, coded it into the yml files and everything else but it shows as a black and purple block? was there a change in how items are made now?

4. LoneDev

Benefactor

https://itemsadder.devs.beer/faq/identify-why-textures-are-not-shown#enable-output-log
    feel free to ask on my Discord on the community help channel

5. I want to buy this resource. Will there be discounts during the Christmas period?

6. LoneDev

Benefactor

I don't currently plan to make discounts because it won't be fair for other customers who already bought the plugin, but if you have problems buying the plugin you can contact me on Discord

7. If I want to create a mob and want it to have custom behavior, not just attack and walk, is there a way to achieve it by this plugin?

8. Can someone help me ? Server crashing

My server is crashing and turning off all the plugins causing worldguard and /op commands available for everyone, I've been deleting plugins and addons one by one but it keeps crashing, now I only have the essentials plugin to run the server but nothing changed

```
    [05:59:29 INFO]: RichCip joined the game
    [05:59:29 INFO]: RichCip[/104.32.253.38:53144] logged in with entity id 17952 at ([world]377.30000001192093, 63.0, 167.918699059415)
    [05:59:53 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] Unhandled exception occured in onPacketReceiving(PacketEvent) for ItemsAdder
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The method getGameMode is not supported for temporary players.
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.server.TemporaryPlayerFactory$1.delegate(TemporaryPlayerFactory.java:166) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.server.TemporaryPlayerInvocationHandler.getGameMode(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at dev.lone.itemsadder.Core.f.a.b.b.a.e.onPacketReceiving(SourceFile:124) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokeReceivingListener(SortedPacketListenerList.java:114) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokePacketRecieving(SortedPacketListenerList.java:67) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.handlePacket(PacketFilterManager.java:537) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.invokePacketRecieving(PacketFilterManager.java:509) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ProtocolInjector.packetReceived(ProtocolInjector.java:360) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ProtocolInjector.onPacketReceiving(ProtocolInjector.java:325) ~[?:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector.decode(ChannelInjector.java:593) ~[?:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:507) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:446) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:276) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:324) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:296) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector$2.channelRead(ChannelInjector.java:289) ~[?:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:324) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:296) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.handler.flush.FlushConsolidationHandler.channelRead(FlushConsolidationHandler.java:152) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:795) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:480) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:378) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-137]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [05:59:53 ERROR]: Parameters:
    [email protected]d[
    a=BlockPosition{x=377, y=63, z=179}
    b=up
    c=START_DESTROY_BLOCK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLUGINS:
    [​IMG]

9. Can I modify the source code of Itemsadder and define some custom behaviors of custom mobs?

10. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

2.4.22 - Custom armors! - BETA UPDATE

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. In itemsadder-2.4.22, after item uses lore tag, adding enchants tag will make enchantment unavailable

12. LoneDev

Benefactor

LoneDev updated ✅MUST HAVE✅ ItemsAdder✨Custom Items,HUDs,GUIs,Mobs,3DModels,Emojis,Blocks,Wings,Hats,Liquids with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Can you add support for ProSkillApi ? I essentially need the magic from that to work with itemsadder hud.

14. I need to ask.

Is this kinda plug'N play or do I just need a little knowledge of resourcepack management? I read I shouldn't buy if I'm new to resourcepacks buuuut I can always learn it so I am just asking before buying.

And how much do I need to know because it doesn't look that hard to be honest.
    Just don't want to buy anything before I know what can I expect when we are talking about resourcepack? You say on your page, it's included a resourcepack and lot of items, do you mean "plug'n play" or do you mean I need to still manage resourcepacks and choose which item needs a resource pack id?

15. ItemsAdder::Task: dev.lone.LoneLibs.Metrics$1$$Lambda$10055 (Single)
    count(1) total(13.90% 0.266s, 76.06% of tick)
    avg(266.19ms per - 38.03ms/0.14 per tick)

Why does it take up so many resources?

16. it's actually simple the more you get used to it.
    all you need is to make a dropbox acc ( best way for resource pack )
    steps:

1. download plugin
    2. restart server
    3. in game do /iareload and then wait til it's done and do /iazip
    4. go in ur plugins folder and look for itemsadder/data/resourcepack
    5. drag the zip in ur dropbox ( i do mine in the browser ) and it should add the zip in ur dropbox ( make sure it's not in any other dropbox folder and don't extract it )
    6. share the dropbox zip by creating a link and copy link
    7. go back to itemsadder/ and open the config ( i open mine via notepad )
    6. paste your dropbox link in url and it replace the dl=1 with raw=1 it should be like pack.zip?raw=1
    for example: url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/blablablabla/pack.zip?raw=1

#637 9-Vo1t, Nov 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2021

17. I did saw this tutorial
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLop1Uc5d4Z6rJ1EaQrKBviLQZovZFQtDB

So if it's that easy and also adding new textures I am going to buy it!

Do you really get 500+ items you freely can use?

18. ( i made some corrections on the short tutorial above, make sure to read it. ) forgot to add that after you paste in the link for url, you save the config and reload the plugin ( /iareload ) and do /iatexture (i have auto apply resource pack off in config so low end users don't lag out of the server) to see the resource pack. then do /ia to open the itemsadder menu and u can see everything u can give yourself such as cars, armors, weapons, tools, blocks, hats, wings, emojis ( do /iaemoji ) and much more. you can also find itemsadder addons and download them to your itemsadder files like more emojis, weapons, blocks and more!

19. Sounds great! Im gonna give it a try