Premium ✈️Vehicles (No resourcepacks needed!) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by pollitoyeye, Sep 21, 2015.

1. hi i just bought this plug in is there any way to get a gui?

2. Works with Paperspigot bugless but i will not use another spigot only for one damn plugin the author is to lazy to fix.

3. type /vehicles help. Shops are guis.

Thanks and regards,
    Pandu

4. Hello,
    I find that the car can't turn right and left .. :l
    Is that a bug?

5. yeah. And the dev is to lazy to fix.

6. Don't be lazy please xDDDD
    Please update and fix the error as soon as possible :p

7. Dont hope for help. Look at his profile. He quit spigot. Last seen last year september or sth. like that

8. ....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. If that, will anyone record this plugin???
    Please :(.

10. I enabled it, still did not work, when I do the command to list all the commands for this plugin, null appears next to all of them.

11. https://mobile.twitter.com/pollitoyeye?lang=es

This is the author, in tw is active. I talk to him but he does not answer, try talk to him so he says if will do with the plugin. I want to buy it, but only with the certainty that it will continue to be updated.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I've already bought it xD. But the author don't update the plugin Q_Q.

13. Amazing plugin. If you own a server and try to make it more realistic, this is the plugin for you. I purchased it and installed it on my server: play.republicraft.com - and the highways and streets of the cities now have a reason to exist.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please make it 1.8! This were so cool, i know it exists a version for 1.8 but only with Bikes, Trains and Cars, i hope there will be a 1.8 version with Submarines, Cars, Bikes, Trains, Planes etc. :D

15. pollitoyeye updated ✈️Vehicles (No resourcepacks needed!) with a new update entry:

Vehicles 9.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Hey, I downloaded the plugin, but when I put it in my server it does not know how it is or something. Maybe because I once did a chargeback when it did not work and nobody responded to the support hopefully I can use it I do not swear to do chargeback.

17. Send the server log

18. The server log is too big

19. Use pastebin to upload it